Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

not much. but i am looking forward to the weekend! i’m going to a friends house, and he’s going to teach me how to play Halo! i don’t play on xbox much, only at friends houses, so i’ve got to relearn the controls. but i know it’s going to be tons of fun!!

9 hours ago, Stellar Heights said:

Chatting with buddies today :P 

That and good music :laugh:

I had a lot of good music too, like the best!

I didn't have any buddies to chat with though :blush:

11 minutes ago, Quinch said:

I finished recording the seven hundred and fiftieth chapter of TOW. I'm officially three-quarters there!

I read the whole thing in 2021. It's amazing to find other people who have also read it.

• Brohoof 1

Boss brought his dog to work today. Felt a certain happiness I haven't felt in months after my last dog passed away. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

I read the whole thing in 2021. It's amazing to find other people who have also read it.

It's definitely underrated, I'll say that much!

Everyday I’m not at work is a blessing

That being said I’m almost done Christmas gifts. Just one more person to buy for one last thing for. Due to my financial situation I start as early as possible and get stuff as I can. 

My brother booked himself and me two tickets to Sabaton concert feature Babymetal & Lordi. I love Babymetal, also enjoyed Sabaton and Lordi songs. Babymetal are my favourite band, so are Sabaton. Concert was next year April  and my hometown first on Sabaton's tour. Surprices all three bands I like together.

Edited by Sunny Man and Izzy Man