Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

I did my first stream with some awesome friends and it went really well. I was nervous when I played whether I was overthinking something or second guessed my options in a Pokemon battle. However, being able to talk with my friends and talk out my thoughts in the battle really helped me to feel more confident in myself. I had a lot fun and I got to practice streaming for more streams in the future. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Magical Mare said:

This made me so happy to read....... 

Those suspensive dots worry me. But yeah. Also, I've been arranging some workout and therapy for my family. I want them to reintegrate themselves into society. Sometimes, I worry too much to the point I crack under the pressure and become desensitized. But I want to bring them back to reality because they are too floated, desintegrated from their animal side. I feel like spending time around me has done damage to them. They are starting to act like children, and are going insane. People used to say there is an aura of madness about me.

But I do care. Perhaps, I care too much. So, do not worry. Everything is going to be alright.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Those suspensive dots worry me. But yeah. Also, I've been arranging some workout and therapy for my family. I want them to reintegrate themselves into society. Sometimes, I worry too much to the point I crack under the pressure and become desensitized. But I want to bring them back to reality because they are too floated, desintegrated from their animal side. I feel like spending time around me has done damage to them. They are starting to act like children, and are going insane. People used to say there is an aura of madness about me.

But I do care. Perhaps, I care too much. So, do not worry. Everything is going to be alright.

I love how observant you are.. I wasn't even aware that I had placed those dots. I believe they were expressions of my having doubts in voicing that thought out loud..
Either way, I wish you the best possible outcome on this journey. You worry and it shows that you care. 

What made me happy was connecting with good people and realizing how much we have in common despite our differences. Someone even opened up to me about some anxieties he had and they were exactly the kind I've experienced but never talked about, so both of our minds were blown and we were just giggling and getting to know each other better while seeking ways to improve. It feels nice to connect and recharge after so many crazy and draining things have been going on.

• Brohoof 1

I got word my new townhome is ready for me to move into, plus some other exciting news regarding the Daytona 500 I'll be attending in February. This is what made me happy today! 

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I did my first stream with some awesome friends and it went really well. I was nervous when I played whether I was overthinking something or second guessed my options in a Pokemon battle. However, being able to talk with my friends and talk out my thoughts in the battle really helped me to feel more confident in myself. I had a lot fun and I got to practice streaming for more streams in the future. ^_^ 

i had so much fun watching you stream ahaha.. i really feel like i talked way.. way too much! ; - ;
because the rest was so silent and i felt awkward but i also didn't want you to feel alone so i just kept chatting away... distracting you but it was so fun and i hope we get to watch you stream again sometime!

I learned that someone dear will be visiting my neck of the woods soon. I’m really excited to see them. ^^ 

• Brohoof 1

Today someone made a stream of a show and got me addicted to it and despite the fact that I'm up right now still working in order to compensate for the procrastination, I'm happy that she took the time to share that with me and our group of friends <3 

As they currently sleep now, I smile as I type and remember. <3 Time to get back to my work and studies :P

The "mustelidae" family representation for better and for worse, you were so close Duke....

ZOOTOPIA_ONLINE-USE-Duke_The_Musical_0045.thumb.jpg.61ed038f28e619e6abdc5a7b6aedc1a8.jpg

She is the most adorable thing ever, absolutely love her, I scoured the web for better pictures but the Zootopia fans haven't been on the ball yet 

dinner_rush_2-678x318.png