Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

Just being alive on this lovely sunny day, drinking good coffee, listening to some groovy toons, browsing t'Internet, thinking about plans for the summer, what's not to like ... :D

Sounds awesome. Hope to get a similar day. Sun is shining here too :mlp_yeehaa:

What made me happy:

Tuesday 1-31-23:

My Bestie @The Wife of Law commented on my profile feed. It's super-special when she responds because talking to her is a rarity since she's busy. 

Wednesday 2-1-23 : A gameplay trailer for the newest WWE wrestling game was uploaded to Youtube. 

• Brohoof 4

19 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

My new (permanent) houseguest is settling in and I couldn’t be happier. She’s had a hard time the past year and now she’s with people who love her. She’s so happy now.

I'm happy that I'm getting to see @Dreambiscuit and that I got to have a nice day here at home.

• Brohoof 1

Got myself the new Hogwarts PS5 game the deluxe version! Like daaaamn I thought it was going to be release today but only to find out they released on the 7th. So every store has been sold out of the deluxe. Luckily Amazon is the only savior. Even though it’s a back order so I won’t be getting it till next month sadly.  This is such a looong time since I bought a physical game for myself since well… Super smash Bro wii.. so long ago. So I’m super excited!  Made feel me like a teen buying their first video game again. :D

• Brohoof 1