Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

This is technically yesterday, but I had a blast in Animal Kingdom, after only visiting it once when I was 7 years old :fluttershy: (about 24 years ago :lostit:)

and today, my three entries in EQD’s Ponies Around the World made were shown today :yay:. It was a little cheating because those pictures weren’t from this summer, but rather fall last year, but I’ve displayed some rare horse merch :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

IDW is making another FIM entry, this time parodying Little Women :wub: (I like the idea some fics made in making sisters out of the Mane6 :wub:)

And to add, a new adorasexy pastel human hot Egyptian horse, and two surprise and official pony magnets 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

That's great!  Anything you and your friend spoke about?  

Just catching up on old times. Small talk. I was low energy today. Other nice things happened, too. It helped me to recharge.

So cool you got to play your Star Wars game! Woohooo!

Hugging someone I haven’t seen in a while and really like is always nice :adorkable:. Ok that happened yesterday but it’s significant enough to me. I’m sure they'd appreciate being thought about.

And also I guess I know I’ve been thought about :wacko: .

• 3 weeks later...

It was not today only, but let’s start with Hurricane Ian not doing much damage in my area. It quickly moved eastward and lost strength in the middle of the night. I took a walk the night after, and took a picture of the still cloudy evening with Kwistal Fwends Nightmare Chibimoon. Playing Pokémon Go as well, and added another Pokémon to my MLP tag collection (another 3 stars Blitzle):

63C00706-A77C-44AE-ABFB-489FC374749B.png

went to Disney Springs the day after, clear skies everywhere, and the next day was my blue belt graduation in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Edited by Steve Piranha