Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

The big cuddly seahorse plushie I ordered from Etsy arrived in the mail today (currently having issues with attaching images right now, but trust me, he’s gorgeous!

I befriended a Sparkle Duck @Sparklefan1234 :eager:

I renewed my subscription to Photoshop and finally taught myself how to remove backgrounds from images, so the fun has been doubled!! :orly: (Or to put it another way, the workload has been halved!) 

Overall I had a great day! 

• Brohoof 3

I had a few things:

• Got to pet a six week old pit bull puppy
  • Got to pet more dogs
  • Hung out with a friend on m break
  • Left work
  • Read a good comic

Due to past immediate family history of skin cancer I have to go yearly to be checked. I was supposed to go yearly but due to my school situation and then the Covid restrictions it ended up getting put off for 4 years.

But anyway I finally got in today and I’m good. The two spots they’ve been watching haven’t grown any larger so I don’t have to get anything removed or tested. 

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

Just having a good ol’ fun time on this cruise. Today was a really good day tho.

I'm happy that you're having such a fun vacation, Bestie! :D

• Brohoof 1

Just learned that the Persona games are coming to the Switch! Persona 5 is coming out in October so now I know what I want for my birthday! :fluttershy: (my birthday’s in November) 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Skitty Skittles said:

You two are so cute and wholesome together. It is nice to always see my sis @Silk Glamour happy

kfseogijszjgijzjhes

oh no... not this again *blushes profusely and flails* !!

You guys keep shipping them and it makes me do a blush! D: 

So, there's an RP idea where Silky works in a lab for plants and Sophie is the derpy assistant. They got shipped and I thought it was SO freakin cute and so funny at the same time with many references and animation ideas for how this could go. And of course, Sophie goes and trolls me into a blanket burrito of shyness by making this art, which, btw, is adorable as heck! ;~; 

But it's nothing official even though Silky thinks Sophie is best pony ;~;
*Silky huggies the Sophie*

You two are so cute and wholesome together. It is nice to always see my sis @Silk Glamour happy

*Meeeep* You're doing that on purpose to make me blush! D: 

Sophie, as a character, makes me SUPER happy as she reflects the "derpy" aspects of my friend but gosh you make it feel like it's legitimately a thing IC/OOC...  ::blush:

3 hours ago, Skitty Skittles said:

It may seem silly, but, the conversation between @Sophie H. and @Silk Glamour on Sophie's welcome thread.

You're referring to the pizza conversation on the "Hi, I'm Sophie"  introduction thread, aren't you? jdisjfjfeisdjgseg ;~;

It was too freakin cute and I love how Sophie couldn't imagine Silky having any mischief to steal the pizza like that. :rarity:
I'm so happy for Sophie to be on forums. I'm a HUGE fan of the music and wish to make art based on their musical ideas. 

And speaking of mischief...

Sis and Sophie now conspiring against Silky... not fair :toldya:

What makes me happy is getting you back for this ;)
And I shall! :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Making my bed before having fun:fluttershy:  

This is a good habit to have! One so easily overlooked yet so effective in improving our mood!

What made me happy today was that I wasn't feeling so well...but my good friend decided to be there for me... relentlessly... until I finally felt better. Continuously calling and pestering me until... I had no choice but to giggle at his antics and caused me to kinda snap out of that aura. I'm so grateful for my friends...

Started watching Bleach from the beginning. Getting prepared for the new animated arc that is starting in October. Finding comfort in a story so I don't have to think too much

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

Started watching Bleach from the beginning. Getting prepared for the new animated arc that is starting in October. Finding comfort in a story so I don't have to think too much

Dude I need to rewatch it so bad! :mellow:

Knowing i get to hang out with a good friend! 

• Brohoof 1