When (or why) do you use the forums?

pocketshotgun

Hello!

So I have been wondering, (just like the title says) when and why do you use the forums?

I think this could be a useful thread because it could allow people to spread the word about something quicker or so that more people see something important.

Anyways, Thanks!

I have the forums open pretty much any time I have my computer on :P

As for why, I just like being with people that I feel actually care about me. And while I don't feel that literally everypony here would make good company, I'm happy to spend my time with the people that I'm proud to consider my friends.

• Brohoof 1

I use this site because I get to talk to my friends which is my life in a nut shell it cheers me up from the really dull life I'm having at the moment I also come here to help people if they have problems I sometimes answer topics like this though :)

I randomly open an MLPForums tab a couple times a day. I don't find much interesting conversation here though and I'm slowly fazing it out. Probably won't come here anymore after while.

These days it's just habit to come here. I have no connections here that would make me wanna stay.

I randomly open an MLPForums tab a couple times a day. I don't find much interesting conversation here though and I'm slowly fazing it out. Probably won't come here anymore after while.

These days it's just habit to come here. I have no connections here that would make me wanna stay.

Well, I hope you find something you enjoy here sometime soon.

I really missed being in a great community. I've been a couple a long time ago and normally the place would just fall apart or become inactive. After getting into MLP I recently I kept hearing about the community and felt that need to get back into one. Turns out I made the right choice because these are my kind of people here. So I use these forums to be a part of something that discusses MLP and much much more, not to mention the friendly atmosphere helps. So yea in short I use these forums for the social aspect.

Well, I hope you find something you enjoy here sometime soon.

I've been on this forum, active and lurking, for four years now. If nothing has caught my interest now I don't know if anything ever will. That isn't to say I don't enjoy what few conversations I do end up in but nothing that keeps me really hooked here, ya know?

I have a very difficult time connecting with people. Even when I share interests with someone we have such vastly differing opinions on it that we don't have much to talk about.

I'm starting to think I suck at people. :lol:

I'm on almost daily.  Why?

I have friends on the forums.

MLP Forums provides me with numerous opportunities to post images of Rainbow Dash.

I like sharing about Angelbaby.

I'm trying to reach a post count goal I set for myself more or less on a whim.

I needed another line.

I'm on almost daily.  Why?

I have friends on the forums.

MLP Forums provides me with numerous opportunities to post images of Rainbow Dash.

I like sharing about Angelbaby.

I'm trying to reach a post count goal I set for myself more or less on a whim.

I needed another line.

I just noticed what you did with the colors, clever.

You seem to really like rainbow dash...

• Brohoof 1

I just noticed what you did with the colors, clever.

You seem to really like rainbow dash...

Thanks. x )

I'm a ponylover; I'm in love with Rainbow "Angelbaby" Dash.  I'm...  Not especially shy about it. x3  MLPF is just one place where I can be vocal about it.

I ask myself the same question... I wonder why I'm even still here....

my original reason for being here was to showcase pieces of my fanfic and find voice actors/actresses to voice characters....

but now I'm here answering questions, and roleplaying for some reason.....

I come on daily when I'm not doing anything....

I mostly use this forum because.... I don't know, I'm pretty new. Though I'm getting a but impatient about waiting even though I waited for season 8 of Doctor Who only to see it end quickly. Oh well.

I mostly use this forum because.... I don't know, I'm pretty new. Though I'm getting a but impatient about waiting even though I waited for season 8 of Doctor Who only to see it end quickly. Oh well.

If your bored you can get into some of the fan created stuff around here. that's what I have done, view/make fanart, watch or make animations, listen to / make music, read or write fanfiction, R34 if it's your thing (there is a good selection of R34 stuff and non R34 stuff), you could play one of the many fan made games, or just participate in random threads and such, or roleplays.

Also, since your new, Welcome to the forums!