Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which character wears green best

Sidral Mundet

29 users have voted

1. 1. Who wears the color green the best?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Spike
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie

So in honor of St. Partrick's Day, I'd like to ask who you think of the Mane cast looks best in the color green.  Personally I'm tied between Fluttershy and Applejack. I think they both can pull it off rather well.

Sidenote: I also find it kind of odd that the Rainbow Power rainbow lacks green.

Sidenote: I also find it kind of odd that the Rainbow Power rainbow lacks green.

Yeah, it's kinda weird. 

I voted for Applejack and Spike! AJ would look great in green, it maches her coat color. And her eyes, of course. 

And Spike... well, isn't it obvious?  :please:

Definitely Fluttershy. For whatever reason, the green just contrasts really well with her pinks and yellows. I'd say green is actually her color. Hm...ironic isn't it?

Fluttershy, definitely. I mean, of all the art I see of her with clothing on, usually she's wearing something green. :kindness: Even her Gala dress was green. ;)

She looks rather beautiful in green.(Though something tells me she doesn't like that hoodie)

post-16340-0-45482700-1426576054_thumb.jpgpost-16340-0-29793500-1426576067_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-08051400-1426576106_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Surely it must be applejack. I'm not sure, maybe she wears it on the show, or it's just an earthy colour that resonates well with her. No idea why I voted her, but it seemed like a pretty natural gut instinct. 

Never thought about Fluttershy in green, but I must say, she doesn't look half bad either.

It would have to be one of either Fluttershy or Applejack. Considering the simplicity of their color schemes green just goes well with them.