What's the one beverage you can't go without?

Shady23

Just curious what's the one beverage you just can't go without? (excluding alcoholic drinks). 

For me it's sweet tea. I will drink just about anything but I can't go on without my sweet tea. Every time I travel north in the US I have to hit up a McDonald's and the first thing I do when I get back to the south is rush home and make sweet tea. 

post-15132-0-54339000-1426217384.png

Easy question and only one logical answer, water. Why? because our bodies need it for hydration.

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Easy question and only one logical answer, water. Why? because our bodies need it for hydration.

I only drink water when it's really hot outside. I just can't bring myself to drink water all the time, mainly because I have to have my caffeine.

post-15132-0-54339000-1426217384.png

I need my water. It just makes me feel more healthier.

I drink Mezzo Mix and Becks Beer from time to time, but i always drink water.

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Besides water, milk. I practically live on that drink; plain milk is the best in my opinion. Who needs chocolate when you have regular milk! Also, iced tea is pretty good too (especially Arnold Palmer, Arizona, and Snapple tea :3).

• Brohoof 1

Coke, coke and coke... oh, and did I say coke yet? <3 No, seriously. I'm ALWAYS drinking coke. I don't care if it's bad for you. Most soda is bad these days, so who cares? I'm a total coke addict like you wouldn't believe. So much so that I simply can't STAND drinking pepsi at all.

• Brohoof 2

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

Tea: ESPECIALLY Chai tea with soy milk. Put bag in mug full of soy milk, nuke for 3 minutes. YUM!

I recently grew tired of coca-cola, but I've fallen in love with another drink. Indian Tonic Water - specifically Schweppes brand. It's so tasty, and the lemon-y tang is divine. It's like a not so sweet lemonade.

9hEemz2.gif