Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the one beverage you can't go without?

Shady23

Well, idk, water?

But let's be a bit original. I can't go a day without having a glass of milk. It's impossible for me. If I don't get at least a little, I start feeling like my day just didn't go correctly. I need that 2%!

Mostly orange juice and when I have my occasional breathing difficulties this special tea I drink is quite useful. And when I need an occasional boost at work Monster.

Coke, coke and coke... oh, and did I say coke yet? <3 No, seriously. I'm ALWAYS drinking coke. I don't care if it's bad for you. Most soda is bad these days, so who cares? I'm a total coke addict like you wouldn't believe. So much so that I simply can't STAND drinking pepsi at all.

I'll drink coke fom time to time. But seriously? No pepsi?!?! Man... Thats my beverage that keeps me going at work and stay focused.

Anyway. Mine is dr.pepper and pepsi... As well as gadorade. Ik ik.. Too much.

I actually really like water. Not just water though, nice cold water with some ice cubes in it. I suppose I like my morning cup of tea as well, but I can go without it. Especially when I get the chance to sleep in.

Well, if there is one drink I cannot go without... especially during the summer... It's Fitz Root Beer. That or their Cream Soda. I drink that stuff like a madman. Coffee is my close second.

I am ADDICTED to milk.
I love drinking big old glasses of cold milk.

You must have, like, super man level bone strength!  :blink:

Yoohoo. Gotta have it in a glass bottle though. It just doesn't taste right in a can.

Awesome~ <3

img-3586523-1-Mountain-Dew-Enegery-mount

I prefer MD, because i never gets a sugar rush from it. 

They say it has the most sugar in it, but it never seems to phase me at all, but the other soda's seem to.

Well I'm kind of the opposite. I like Mountain Dew but it makes me abnormally hyper, like Pinkie gone bonkers hyper.

Besides water, milk. I practically live on that drink; plain milk is the best in my opinion. Who needs chocolate when you have regular milk! Also, iced tea is pretty good too (especially Arnold Palmer, Arizona, and Snapple tea :3).

Arizona Tea 100% over here!!

Good god, root beer. I LOVE root beer.

Yay! Root Beer lover! I love Root Beer lovers!  :pinkie: lol

All creepiness aside, I share that love with you. It's a excellent drink for the hot season. Sticky as a motherbucker but sweet sweet awesomeness.

• Brohoof 2