Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Forgotten legend(OOC)

Fallen Valkyrie

(edited)

Oh... Oh well, I'll try and get in next time

We had some problem with kicked player(look at frst post here),he flamed a lot and was drama quin.So thet dont happen again we may do inv onli :)

Edited by Primordus

(edited)

New message

OK I have found map of Eq and so I can show you how can you get to outpost I have marked it on map (under map all about it,if you have question ask)
post-31974-0-05549200-1435582625_thumb.jpg

Frst off I have marked where did Act so far happen

Red circle - Act I    Flame and frost

Blu circle - ACt II   Sky pirates of Equestria

Brown circle - ACt III  Princess Jubilee

Black circle - Act IV  Tower of Nightmares

------------------

Now about how  can you get from baltimore to order outpost:
You will get off train on red litle circle and frst you need to get to black circle outside of Hayseed forest(You need to get ower river) After thet you need to chose will you go quicker tru forest and reach the outpost or will you go longer but safer around the forest and onli get in forest when you must.

Anny question?

Edited by PathfinderCS
  • Brohoof 2

Let's please keep this thread on track people. I had to hide a few posts that were a tad too abusive. Further insults and back & forth arguing will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

Let's please keep this thread on track people. I had to hide a few posts that were a tad too abusive. Further insults and back & forth arguing will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Apologies, won't happen again

• 3 weeks later...

@,@@Little Red@@@Unicorncob,  @,@@Reaver

Ok guys i see you stil have to regrupe so I wont start next chapter today,il start it tomorow if ice and tyra ; and if caramel and tick finish all  :) 

Are you all ok with this,or would you like my to start chapter today?

I say tomorrow. :)

• Brohoof 2

Ok guys,i started making maps for nightmare tower.And Im trying to make splith path,and it be easy path or harder path :)
So here is map frst,and under it will be all explained:

post-31974-0-66260600-1437336332_thumb.png

Frst off this is just a frst out of 3 flores + boss flore,this rp will have.What path you pick botom will alter a litle how top flores will work.

Green thing in midle is plant thet siren bild,with use of Djinn nature ability(Djinn arent evil race,they are just triced by Scarlet).And blu circle around is water(litle lake you seen from outside,when tower was invisible).

So you enter fron north-west side (you can see arow from where you enter.And you need to work your way down the one out of two paths.

Ok lest start with path explanation.This you will get in rp too,but il say it frst here:

Paths will be diferent by this:In one path order already cleard half of it,and is pushing forwered.So you will get asistent from them a lot more in this path,and because of thet,if lot of them survive you will get lot more of them to help you on second flore.

Second path is harder,and order is bloaced by something.And you need to asist them.In this path order agents are in much lower nuber,so you will get just a couple of them to help you for frst flore,and if surive in second.

Red start are some biger events.Thet you will need explanation what is going on.I think this way there is not much spam of litle enemis thet you just kill in one post.
At end of evry flore there will be one of sirens,as boss battle :)

i think I explane evrything I need,but if you stil have ANNY question plz ask,I dont whant confusion in team :)

Ps

In this dungen,I will lead you in next room(or my co-gm Unic)I will try to give as much detals as posible,so I can try and make some sort of puzzles and so I can make more of harder battles and not just trash mobs :)

• Brohoof 2

"This is the Ice Blizzard I know!" She chirped, and grabbed him in a tight, near bone-crushing hug, "It does not suit you to be so serious, I prefer you being all goofy!"

:wub: Thank you axe girl. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

post-31974-0-58690800-1437677674_thumb.png

Ok guys I just whanted to post this so you kow what path you pick :) You folow two arrows on top lest part of image and you are outside the frst next room(you are outside the frst room with red.......star?).

If you dont get where you are just say,il be happy to explane it again :)

• Brohoof 2