Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Forgotten legend(OOC)

Fallen Valkyrie

• 1 month later...

@,

I'm not entirely sure if the reserved spot is for Lemon Slice's character or not, but just in case there's one more spot, may I join in with Fantasy Moon?

Reserved spot is for Peyton (look up on this page :P) and open slot was Lemon,I just forgot to put his name there :) sry

But we may get another spot open in 2 weeks max (this is not 100% so dont get your hopes up big time) and I can keep you on list of people we think can join :) Is thet all right?

Name: Moonridge

Race: Dragon

Oc Link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonridge-r8863

Combat Style: fang and claw and element based magic

Personality: a little bit of a loner who try to open up more

We are full,at a moment.sry

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

^Lemon left rp.

-----------------------------------------

So guys lest act started.I would just like to say:

"The stage is set, the curtain rises, we are ready to begin…"

ps

Scarlet oc page (https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scarlet-briar-r8142) has been updated a litle.To bring it up to date with destroying of Tower.

Edited by Primordus
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is it to late for Storm to join in this RP? The link for him is in my signature.

Well it is too late,we already started finale act and there is realy no much time for your oc to develop as its full action pase to the end battle :)

But you could join onces sequal starts (moment this rp end),but it can pass lot of time untill then as this rp aint as fest as it was back in a day :P - there will be at list two open slots :)

Well it is too late,we already started finale act and there is realy no much time for your oc to develop as its full action pase to the end battle :)

But you could join onces sequal starts (moment this rp end),but it can pass lot of time untill then as this rp aint as fest as it was back in a day :P - there will be at list two open slots :)

Ah. I will be waiting for the sequel then.
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RejoinING with Radiant Sentinel. Link should be in my signiture.

Unicorn who implements defensive magic and uses swords for offense.

Guard captain for the royal sisters and could of been on a private mission for said princesses while the group was present in Canterlot.