Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Virtue through sin . ( planning fanfic )

Megachangeling12

Hello everypony ! Do guys like vocaloid ? Because I was inspired by them to write this .

As many of us vocaloid fans know they once sang a series of songs titled the 7 deadly sins series having a title having to do with the sin it's main character embodies and the sin vessel they have . We also know that the vessels were moved around the world frequently . Well this happens hundreds of years after those stories took place. like most pony related problems and problems in general the source is Discord who decides to leave equestria and go on a vacation to earth specifically Japan . He here's a legend that there are artifacts that hold the sins in them . Discord knows they're scattered around the world so he finds them and spreads them farther ! Now they're littered throughout the multiverse .

Now 7 individuals from different places will find the vessels and try to get them all why? Because if they do they'll be the most powerful life firms ever !

I haven't chosen characters yet so I'll need 7 of them one to represent each sin . They can either from MLP or elsewhere . I have a couple of things I'm working oo I may not get to this for a little while .