Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anyone play Destiny?

Tom Snyder

(edited)

XB360, i have a level 25 warlock.

aw. im only on ps4 :/ I would If I could

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 1

Xbox one and 360 are the same thing, so why not let them play together? Its a bad move imo.

They use different servers and graphics, well similar graphics. It wouldnt work :P

and i have plenty of 360 games to play anyway

• Brohoof 1

I also wanted to add my theory of the three races, please let me know what you think:

• Humans are more than used to the rigorous physical training required to become a Titan.
  • Awoken appear quite mystical and inquisitive, and seem like the perfect candidate for the arcane spell using Warlock.
  • Lastly, what else could aim with the similar deadly accuracy of, or handle lightweight bladed weapons with the dexterity of a sentient machine? The Exo seem like great, if not perfect, Hunters.

Also if you guys want to know more on the lore of Destiny, then this guy is your ticket there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnwU531b_ZqUe_YXQRL7asQ

• Brohoof 1

My theory was slightly different, but I went the route of intentionally defying the roles. =P

Also, I play on both Xbox consoles (X1/X360). Am actually on right now. If you still need another Guardian, I have a 31 Exo//Warlock, 30 Awoken//Titan and 28 Human//Hunter.

• Brohoof 1

My theory was slightly different, but I went the route of intentionally defying the roles. =P

Also, I play on both Xbox consoles (X1/X360). Am actually on right now. If you still need another Guardian, I have a 31 Exo//Warlock, 30 Awoken//Titan and 28 Human//Hunter.

Woo Hoo!! finally! I've gotten "The Order's Gloves", but need the rest of the set. But if you can't help me get all of it, then i'll understand.

• Brohoof 1

I also wanted to add my theory of the three races, please let me know what you think:

• Humans are more than used to the rigorous physical training required to become a Titan.
  • Awoken appear quite mystical and inquisitive, and seem like the perfect candidate for the arcane spell using Warlock.
  • Lastly, what else could aim with the similar deadly accuracy of, or handle lightweight bladed weapons with the dexterity of a sentient machine? The Exo seem like great, if not perfect, Hunters.

Also if you guys want to know more on the lore of Destiny, then this guy is your ticket there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnwU531b_ZqUe_YXQRL7asQ

I've always thought of Humans being ideal Hunters. Hunters were the survivors of the three races, when the darkness came, they adapted. This is why I believe they are more ideal Hunters, as the Hunters have their strengths in their adaptability to a situation and their craftsmanship and such.

The robots (cannot remember what they're called ^_^ ) I always thought fit Titans the best as they were originally described as a mix between Master Chief and the Undead, building up an image of a strong, tank like figure which more than fits the role of a knight of the tower. 

• Brohoof 2

Two runs through? Why the heck not. Ya got a mic?

Yes, and its a $14 dollar one, but works great.

GT is SemiproTeacher. Don't know why my fried thought it sounded funny. >_>

I think I would have preferred Destiny if it played like a Dark Souls game  :P siding more towards an RPG side, with open exploration. I dont know why, but it's how I imagined it would be until the game actually came out  ^_^ ah well

• Brohoof 1

I think I would have preferred Destiny if it played like a Dark Souls game  :P siding more towards an RPG side, with open exploration. I dont know why, but it's how I imagined it would be until the game actually came out  ^_^ ah well

I was hoping for a more 'Skyrim with Borderlands combat engine' sort of thing. Lots of fluff quests, meaningless exploration, NPCs to talk to, etc.

• Brohoof 1

Can't win 'em all i guess. But i was too.

I was hoping for a more 'Skyrim with Borderlands combat engine' sort of thing. Lots of fluff quests, meaningless exploration, NPCs to talk to, etc.

I'll be in the tower getting ammunition.

Got it and waiting for you.

I'm thinking of getting Destiny, although i have seen a lot of criticism for the game. I'll see how it is once i've played it.

One good thing is that nobody ever cusses you out for killing their character, like all games should be.

• Brohoof 1

Only one thing though, you have to like grinding, I mean a lot of it, unless your lucky, unlike me

I'm thinking of getting Destiny, although i have seen a lot of criticism for the game. I'll see how it is once i've played it.

• Brohoof 1