Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's your theme song?

Spock

• 5 weeks later...

/late

:3

Oh, I have to type stuff? :c

This is my theme song cuz dat chorus. I can really relate to it.

And I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
'Cause I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn

• 3 months later...

I know this may seem silly, but ever since I played Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine almost 4 years ago, I've been assigning friends and myself with random theme songs. I don't really know why to be honest, but it passes the time.

I've been wondering, if you could have a theme/character song, what theme song would you choose and why? Anyone who doesn't say the why shall be rounded up and drowned in ammonia! angry.png

What's that? Our ammonia budget is gone? Drat.

Okay, fine, they will get a stern glare from me from the other side of my screen. I hope that's enough motivation.

Also, if and when you post your song, if you can find a youtube link, please link it!

Anywho, I'll go first.

So yeah, I'm random, I'm crazy, I'm peppy, I'm zany. This song has all of that in there. laugh.png

i thnk the lyrics would be biabetus and ponies diabetus and ponies  

or 

when im trying to act like a badass that is, no my theme song is a song i wrote but dont have a recording of so you guys cant hear :/

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Preferably while I'm walking around with a dry martini in hand. Next to a swimming pool. At Hefner's estate. In pajamas. 100 characters.

EDIT: Because it's so classicly chill, like moi. And so I've avoided the ammonia bath!

Edited by John Mellenclop

For an entrance song it would be Snake Eater by Cynthia Harrel.

For an exit or conclusion song it would be The Best is Yet to Come.(All MGS songs of courseimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png)

Beacuse when I talk with people I leave them with this strange feeling of questioning themself and I sometimes end up questioning myself If making people think twice of themselfs is my special talent.

Mine would be "Kill Everybody" by Skrillex. I've listened to that song over 500 times. And the song also goes great with my characters backstory >: j here's the back story

I was once the Royal Commander of my King's army. I was also his best friend, and he always came to me to get the job done myself if none of the troops could get it done... One fateful day came when my dearest friend became corrupt, and drove his kingdom into madness. The day came when the kingdom started a revolution against him. They stormed the castle... they brought with them rival kingdoms' Elite troops... They even brought in... ugh... The Nexus (The strongest yet cunning troops in the region... big bulky armor, one handed Claymores, and a menacing scream). They charged in; killing my best friend. In my rage I killed off all of their resistance. All i needed to do was to get his Queen out of the kingdom. I Bring her half way out of the Royal Escape Route, when her Royal Guard kill her... I wnet berserk; killing everyone in the kingdom. Still with all of that hate and anger inside of me; I discharged all my rage erasing everything from existence within a 50 mile radius.

Ten days later Luna found me in a crater 50 miles wide. She saw Darkness in my heart, black as night soul, and the desire to kill anyone in my way... no mater what the reason. She tells me "Come with me. The blood you thirst for; and the vengeance you seek will soon be yours. Just come with me, and I shall teach you the way...

I went with her, and she taught me all she knows about combat -Most of it I already know, like invisibility, duplication, heat vision, night vision, Assassin Rush, berserk, Spiral Inferno, etc.

One year later Luna makes me her Personal Royal Guard, and makes me do her bidding when she has more oppressing matter to attend to.

And don't try to use this as a story plot, cuz I have already done it, and got it reserved.

Only two songs stand out...1 more of the up beat, techno feel that describes my adrenaline adventures xD

And one thats a little more somber and relative to me...

• 3 weeks later...

The current song that fits my life down to a tee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP69mSGC3qs

As you may well have guessed, I'm not particularly content with life. Same rut, day in, day out. No special somepony to make it all worthwhile. Kind of just wanna ragequit this life and fall in with a bad crowd, make some noise, be a complete ruffian. It'll never happen, but damn, do I wish I could leave all this BS behind. mellow.png

Oh all the songs I have to contend with, perhaps this one fits me the most. I like the epic musiks, and I compose in such a way.

Position Music - Forging a New Light

(edited)

I like to think of this as a song that represents my overall personality and perseverance. The song starts out slow and quiet, but it eventually rolls itself into a quick strong rhythm. This is pretty much me with any new skill or task I need to perform; I always start really slow, but I work hard to push my way forward and become better.

Edited by Celtore

(edited)

I'm entirely not sure. I'm a lot of things.

Calm, tolerant, doing the same things every day while anything different only occasionally happens and not being upset with it for whatever reason, changing, relaxed with everything, and that I have a heart of stone a lot of times.

I also don't listen to music much, so I don't know much songs that would describe me.

What would you all think?

I'll just put up Compliments by Bloc Party, search for the lyrics.

Edited by ÷Zero

Kinda tough... I have quite a few ones that fit me well... But if I had to choose just one, I guess that it would be this one, even thought I'm white and I'm not blond at all... But it show well how I feel about my curviness and chubbiness! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I have multiple themes

1 with me by crush 40

2 discord by living tombstone

3 monster by aviators

4 insanity

5 rainbow factory

6awoken

7 nightcore darkness

8 paranoid

These are by what others tell me these are the most common

This is such a calm and peaceful song. Just as I am in real life. (Not really on the internet though.) On the internet I seem to be a bit more aggressive. But I'm kind in real life.

I'd say " go ones own way " from the fist of the North Star game. In the end, I always end up going my own way. My friends fall to drugs and I never do so I end up taking a path that's diffrent. Plus, I plan on becoming fully self supporting and going off somewhere random when I'm 18, so yeah, it kinda suits me. I'm a fighter and I never give up when odds are stacked against me.

http://youtu.be/f7qRfKNWJx4

I have several, actually. Here are some of the songs that are on the top of my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8w2OiscMU

This next song...it just means so much to me. The first time I heard it, I was suffering from severe depression. (I'm recovering right now--and I'm coming along quite well.) When I heard it...and I listened to the words...I didn't even hold back my tears. I cried right there. This is my song.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(not sure if I embedded the video right, hoping it will work... how do i embed a youtube video oh no i'm not good at computer halp lol)

Edited by shy0wl