Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's your theme song?

Spock

This is your time to pay! This is your judgment day! I made a sacrifice and now I get to take your life! shoot without a gun! I'll take on anyone! It's really nothing new, it's just a thing I like to do!

Edited by Jack Spades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwQ92AJM4UA

this song describes me the most because i always want to be the best and show i am the best

(I know it's not a theme song but it's a song that Describes me the most)

I think this song also describes me a bit but for some reason i can't remember why XD

It's hard to describe it

It's just the way this song shows how i think if you know what i mean

Like he says stuff like your Joking as meaning "Your joking that you think you can beat me" I'm like that

If you get what i mean please just say

Edited by codelyoko373

I have a new theme song now, it's "green eyes" by Coldplay. I seriously have had this song stuck in my head for a few days, so it's literally my theme song. Who knows maybe other people can hear it too.

I really like it, it's definitely my theme song at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I already posted here...but I've changed since then. There are many songs that describe different sides of my personality, as well as parts of my life. So expect me to keep adding more. :lol:

http://youtu.be/97uK9AC0rWk (for my life it has to do with loving someone even though they have no romantic feelings for you)

(I guess this song is about a relationship, but for me it reminds me of the strained relationship with my relatives) Edited by Midnight Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

My theme song huh? Well that's kind of hard.. because there are soo many songs that come to my mind as to what it would be but after sometime of thinking I think I found the right one...

Because I do... but I still live and keep going.. even if it sucks.. so what? keep living and keep doing your thing! because ponies need me and for whatever reason love me...

Oh my gosh look at mine, ever full of angst. (That seemed like it was such a short time ago I posted and it was months and months, can't be...)

Now, I'd actually have to say my theme would probably be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKe2uNUiucQ

It is a deceptively cheerful tune for those lyrics. However, the song is basically about breaking things for the LULZ and whatnot. Not that I do, but I can have a really dark sense of humour, LOL.

My other, more serious would be this:

• 1 month later...

Any of these 3 songs fit me:

When life has gotcha down, you can only stay proactive and keep the ones you love near to support you. But, sometimes it gets frusturating when life only deals you bad cards.

• 2 weeks later...

I see I have posted before, but to be honest... if I had a theme song, I would've rather picked my own lyrics and even tried composing a tune for it. I think there already is one on my DA and tumblr, it's called "Dreamer with a Quill".