Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Waiting... Anyone want to join me?

Overlord0909

I want to join an rp, but I find a lot just have too much violence, which I'm not very much into (I mean like killing and stuff like that, fights are okay). A topic I found was made in March and is most likely dead now... SOOOO Here we are. If you have any ideas, I'll be willing to go along with them :) I'll keep this topic open for searching (And if you're gonna join, you must commit btw) until we have about 10 people joined... And I'll let others post here to join, if one says he quits the topic. :D I can't wait to do an RP!!!

OC's are allowed as well. Mine I'll use (Since I have her available) will be: http://mlpforums.com/topic/125606-an-oc-of-mine/

I could also be anoter character I have... But he's very OP, so I'll wait until further notice - if anyone else has an OP character - to add him in, maybe...

Thanks for at least reading this :3

• Brohoof 2

So far, romance and adventure are top of the list of genre. I wasn't planning a one on one, so we could have a couple of romances, or a bunch of third wheels. :D Just some more roleplayers and opinions, then we'll do a complete vote on every idea.

4 more spots available for an immediate start. More people may post and later be added in as side characters or back ups. :P

I'm somewhat interested. Not sure I'll join whatever you all have decided, but I don't want a rp with guns and stuff either. Personally I like rps based on the past or someplace simple. I'm trying to make a short story and the setting is on a series of islands. Came up with that so I would have a reason to use an Alicorn Character. I don't have any character bios made yet either yet. But anyway if you would like a rp taking place somewhere new I have info on a couple of the islands. It's not much since I just started. No romance for me though I am so sick of that.

• Brohoof 1

I'm somewhat interested. Not sure I'll join whatever you all have decided, but I don't want a rp with guns and stuff either. Personally I like rps based on the past or someplace simple. I'm trying to make a short story and the setting is on a series of islands. Came up with that so I would have a reason to use an Alicorn Character. I don't have any character bios made yet either yet. But anyway if you would like a rp taking place somewhere new I have info on a couple of the islands. It's not much since I just started. No romance for me though I am so sick of that.

I don't mind the romance. But the gun thing, I really don't want an rp on that sort of thing either. I would like it like how the show would be written, and if everyone agrees, we'll ask for your ideas. :) Thanks for your share!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What about an adventure RP, where a group of ponies go on a cruise and end up shipwrecked on a desert island? That would have adventure as well as romance, and no guns or violence. True, there might be difficulties to overcome, but I'm thinking more Starlight Glimmer than guns and ammo. :P

• Brohoof 1