What is Your OC's Build?

Yoshi89

What are they like? Skinny? Muscular? Huge? Average?

Refund Check was big as a colt (he used to play sports) but since he gave it up, his build became average. As he approached middle age, he grew a potbelly. His wife, Ruby Shears is of middling weight and has kept a constant figure.

Sundae Shake is chunky (about the same size as Babs Seed) while her twin brother Fudge Cookie is a bit heavier.

Thrillseeker is slightly skinnier than an average pegasus.

Edited by Yoshi89

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my OCs are pretty well toned. My Changeling/Centaur hybrid Proxy is probably one of the most well built. Being part changeling, he lacks the natural strength of the pony races, so he's had to really work on his physique. And he would prefer not to steal magic, so he has to build himself up the old fashion way. He is muscular like his father Tirek, but not nearly as bulky. He is chiseled and well built but leaner & lankier than his dad. 

My bat pony OC Chaly is probably the next toned one, exercising & sparring everyday to keep in top shape. Finely muscled, built to move fast, strike hard and last long. Lets just say she has wings that would make the wonderbolts jealous & legs that would put the Apple family to shame. 

Empress Silhouette Dusk is probably the least physical of the 3. She does work out to maintain a curvaceous figure like that of Cadence & Luna, but that was largely due to not being threatened enough physically to warrant anything else. If it couldn't be handled with magic, than latent overpowered earth pony strength would finish the job. Now she's continually working to improve strength & stamina in an attempt to best Celestia.  

Snowflake is the size of a Mare and has some facial features that could get him confused for one.... even though he is a fully grown stallion... he is pretty weak too but makes up in stamina and agility

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Well, I'll stick with Pathfinder in regards to this thread.

He's largely of average build; even though he a unicorn that goes on expeditions and various adventures. He's not as athletic or strong as his friend Sojourner, but he compensates with his magic.

I say mine is average, which I personally interpret to mean he is Braeburn or Dr. Whooves sized instead of Big Macintosh or Bulk Biceps sized.

Mine (Rave Darkmane) is not very muscular (although in some drawings, he is :P). He is pretty regular sized 

AjZYK5j.png?1

Eh..my pony has a slightly taller build than the standard mare. But I didn't want her to be something like Fleur since i wanted to retain a bit of the normal pony look. So an inbetween.

• 3 months later...

Ezekiel's a tad short for a Zebra but he makes up for that by being "solidly built." His muscles aren't the veined boulders of Bulk Biceps but they are there and very well defined upon closer inspection.