Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beard vs mustache

Noei

Beard vs Mustache  

66 users have voted

1. 1. What's better ?

• Beard
    • Mustache

99% of guys look super-creepy with mustaches. If a man can grow a solid beard, then it can look good. If it's patchy/scraggly, give up. Please! Some faces just weren't made to have facial hair! That being said, I like to keep mine just past the stubble stage. It starts getting annoying when it grows longer. The last picture is the longest I've let it grow out.

This is coming from one with a beard that has experimented with many designs/combos of beards, goatees, mustaches and sideburns! I've tried some really weird ones while shaving it off over the last few years, sadly, I lost some of my other pics.  :okiedokielokie:

Some examples:

Tried this one out for an hour as I shaved my beard down. Went from those nasty chops to the sideburns. Finished the day clean shaven.

post-25639-0-66784600-1430989171_thumb.jpgpost-25639-0-16836400-1430990598_thumb.jpg

Did a goatee + sideburns for "Mustache March" a couple years ago because mustaches alone are nasty IMO

post-25639-0-52127600-1430989388_thumb.jpgpost-25639-0-70620000-1430990599_thumb.jpg

My absolute favorite sideburns I've ever had; they just happened to be present for my sister's wedding day!

post-25639-0-70304200-1430990598.jpg

My Halloween beard has improved each of the last 4 years:

post-25639-0-28012600-1430990599.jpg

post-25639-0-73247200-1430990600.jpg

post-25639-0-42894500-1430990600.jpg

post-25639-0-49088700-1430990601_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I prefer goatees. Some guys I think can pull off beards depending on the style and the same applies to mustaches, but I always found goatees to be very stylish. Beards can be too unwieldy. :P 

(edited)

Beards. Beards can be very attractive on the right man. They make you look mature, and even sophisticated when well kempt. Moustaches just remind me of shady, creepy dudes. And they reminds me of 70's fashion I guess. And they remind me of my father. (he wasn't a very good person.)  I just don't like them at all. 

Edited by HerpDerp88

I'm all about my horseshoe stache! It's unkept, intimidating apparently, and just plain awesome! Only problem is the constant comparison to Dusty Katt's horseshoe stache. :P

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I prefer goatees. They look more stylish and more masculine then what moustaches could ever be. So I guess my vote goes for beard then. xP

Edited by Odyssey

I like them both, but I have a certain affinity for mustaches.

Tis what I have anyway. :P

• Brohoof 2

I don't know I'm not a big fan of facial hair at all to be honest xD

but if I had to pick one..

• Brohoof 1

I prefer beards, I always shave my mustache when it starts to grow in. I don't really like beard either though, they get kind of itchy so I just shave it off when it becomes too much of a pain.

• 3 years later...

You need both. One without the other definitely leaves a lot to be desired, but some people can pull it off.

(edited)

I like either one on guys, beards especially. Just as long as it's not something wild looking, like a caveman type beard. :laugh: I prefer slight beards/stubble.

Take note of this Cyclone. :P

Edited by Lucky Bolt

4 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I like either one on guys, beards especially. Just as long as it's not something wild looking, like a caveman type beard. :laugh: I prefer slight beards/stubble.

Take note of this Cyclone. :P

Whatever you say, m' lady:wub:

Well, why not both? I really love the combination of beards and moustaches, it really goes well together. One without the other will always look a tad weird, especially if not cared for properly.

The combination of both can be a little bit messy sometimes, but nobody will bat an eye. So yeah, if I'm looking into a guy's face, it's always 100% more attractive with a beard-moustache combo than without one. And there's a bonus: received kisses feel like kittykissies. :pinkie: