Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Starswirl the Bearded Fan Club

Buttonmash1973

I'm sorry, but the first thing that came to mind when I read "Starswirl the Bearded Club" was a big ol' wooden club with a white beard and blue wizardy hat.

Anyway, Starswirl is awesome. I've managed to convince myself that he turned himself into Discord. But somehow, I doubt that'll ever be canon.

I really hope they explain more about who he was in the show, though.

• Brohoof 4

I'm sorry, but the first thing that came to mind when I read "Starswirl the Bearded Club" was a big ol' wooden club with a white beard and blue wizardy hat.

Anyway, Starswirl is awesome. I've managed to convince myself that he turned himself into Discord. But somehow, I doubt that'll ever be canon.

I really hope they explain more about who he was in the show, though.

I don't know if you've read any of the comics recently, but they have a little bit of Starswirl backstory action. 

I don't know if you've read any of the comics recently, but they have a little bit of Starswirl backstory action. 

I need to read that. ^^"

Also, Twilight looks so adorkable in her costume! ^^

It would be so awesome if they actually wrote Starswirl into the show.  Like, maybe they could have Twilight meet him and you find out the he actually created the unicorn race or something.  But it would have to be extremely well done.  Do it right, or not at all.  It would have to be an epic, season long, mind-bending story arc.  And you know they're never gonna do that.  So many awesome things I wish they would do.

• 2 years later...

large.jpg

Today Equestria daily had a discussion about a possible VA for Starswirl the Beared. I think Starswirl the Bearded might have a big role in Season 7. After years I had been waiting for Starswirl the Bearded not only to be shown in books, posters and more.

• Brohoof 2

@@Buttonmash1973, merged your fanclub with the existing one. :)

... I have a rather odd suspicion... If Starswirl is actually in Season 7, maybe that's who William Shatner got tagged to VA for? ;) 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Humanized pillars of Equestria 

medium.jpeg

Was expecting your usual brand of suggestive commentary about Meadowbrook, Mistmane (cougar), and/or Somnambula.

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.
  • Delighted Giggle 1

6 minutes ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

Was expecting your usual brand of... suggestive... commentary about Meadowbrook, Mistmane (hey, she still looks like a cougar in that picture), and/or Somnambula.

Sorry, this pic isn't supposed to display sexiness >_>. Maybe next time :fluttershy:

• smile 1

• 2 months later...

Here a selfmade vector of Star Swirl while he is dressed like a member of the american blues rock/hard rock band ZZ Top. The idea came to me while I listened to a few ZZ Top songs. For these who don't know this band: ZZ Top is known for their long beards of two members (what was the main reason for this idea) and also for wearing usually trenchcoats, stetsons and sunglasses.

zz_swirl_by_ironm17-dc11xkt.png

Picture on DeviantArt

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...