Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 3.5

Ember Gleam

Just a thought, but I believe that due to the fact that season 3 was only half as long as the others that it may be a good idea to have a sort of season 3.5? It would be a good opportunity to go back and fill in some details of events that the show has only hinted to. For example we all saw the picture hanging on the wall where Spike returned the baby phoenix to its parents. Perhaps an episode that goes into detail of that reunion. Also they could release this season 3.5 as a DVD or other media platform exclusive. What do you all think?

• Brohoof 3

Aww that would be awesome, but it's too late now.

They're focusing on season 5 and 6 + the movie. I don't think they'll ever do that.

And that would mean Twilight would be a unicorn again?

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be for it as season 3 is done & gone, and the crew have enough on their plate with season 5 & 6, the FiM movie, and EqG3. Best to just continue looking forward. :)

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, they're probably not going to make season 3.5 since they are already busy making season 6 and all of that stuff. Though it was weird that they would make a season half as long as normal...

• Brohoof 1

Nah, a season 3.5 would be out of place, not to mention S3 finale and S4 premiere have a small timeskip. Yes, I do think S3 finale should have been longer, but that time passed, moving on 

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1