spoiler Season 5 Episode & Synopsis List

WriteCodes46

first leak has been credible

2nd leak has a very high chance of being 100% true

another luna ep yay

and yeah that finale sounds kinda meh

so far i have my fingers crossed and hope it proves me wrong

(edited)

The Hearth's Warming Eve episode was stated to be a Pie family episode, not a mane six episode where they make a cameo.

I'm also getting doubtful vibes that just one episode is for Applejack out of the whole 26 episode season.

And What About Discord? sounds just like the last Discord episode, just with him trying out multiple characters we already know instead of one new one.

Edited by Marimo
  • Brohoof 1

I doubt some of those are true. A few of them look like rehashes of previous episodes (inb4 Scare Master, What About Discord?)

Just gonna copypasta what I said in the last thread:

Yeah, that leak came the day AFTER the animatics from SDCC came out (that 4chan post was July 11, the animatics were released July 10). Plus, that user is anonymous and only posting the synopses for episodes 14 onward.

I'm sure that the episodes names are true, but a few of those synopses sound suspicious.

Take these with a grain of salt until at least a few are confirmed. 

(edited)

Here's something else that I should have noticed: In the given synopsis, they say that Starlight changes time through an artifact she just found in the mountains. Ignoring how out of nowhere and convenient that would be for her to just find something like that lying around, it also states that she lives in Canterlot as a princess. The problem with these two statements is that it means the map as well as the whole castle probably does not exist in this altered timeline. It needs to exist because Meghan said that the map is intended to be able to do something else if you're good with magic ("dun, dun dun!"), which either means using the map to fix the problem in the altered timeline, or Starlight needs to use the map, not some random artifact, to change time, hence why she's there in Twilight's castle in the preview.

Edit: Wait, I just reread it and it says that Sunset Shimmer became a princess. That has problems too. Sunset was supposed to have left the world before Twilight became Celestia's pupil, so she shouldn't have been affected by the change of events that happened after she left other than she wouldn't have been stopped until way further down the line at the point Equestria Girls happened. And the thing about the timeline being messed up is that usually the future needs to be a bad place for all to fully justify changing things, not just undoing events and making someone else do things.

And it still wouldn't have the new castle exist since Sunset would have been the one who needed to open the chest, and she still lives in Canterlot.

Edited by Marimo

So, are the synopses real or not?

I know as much about that as you do. All we know is that it came from an employee/intern who leaked the entire episode title list in April and probably got fired for it.

All we know is that it came from an employee/intern who leaked the entire episode title list in April and probably got fired for it.

We don't even know if the synopses for episode 14-26 were from an employee or not. For all we know it's a troll. 

The episode names all the way back in April could've been from someone entirely different. 

• Brohoof 1

It's an obvious troll by someone with zero imagination.

Harrowing Harmony, Luscious Laces, Brash Buck? Ponies are allowed to have names that start with different letters. Plus some of the synopses seem like they were cobbled together from 5 seconds of thought, after looking at the title and considering only the most basic of character traits. Such a terrible troll.

I know as much about that as you do. All we know is that it came from an employee/intern who leaked the entire episode title list in April and probably got fired for it.

According to who? Wasn't this posted by some anon on 4chan? Did they give any proof that they were the same person who leaked the episode titles?

• Brohoof 1

An insider made a post on /mlp/ several months ago saying that Fluttershy would have a brother in an upcoming episode and made obvious hints that Charlie Day would (or maybe the staff at Hasbro/DHX wanted him to) voice Fluttershy's brother.

Still likely fake, but there is slightly more evidence pointing towards this and naturally /mlp/ and /pone/ are going bonkers treating it as if it was confirmed.

I doubt those synopsis are accurate, this is 4-chan we are talking about. We'll see when the hiatus is over though. 

This list was created before we knew about these four episode titles.

9 - Slice of Life

10 - Princess Spike

11 - Party Pooped

12 - Amending Fences

13 - Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?

So far the list has been right.

This list was created before we knew about these four episode titles.

9 - Slice of Life

10 - Princess Spike

11 - Party Pooped

12 - Amending Fences

13 - Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?

So far the list has been right.

I wasn't referring to the list of titles, I was referring to the synopsis of episodes for the second half. 

(edited)

Ah, I see, my bad. Very sorry. ^^;

The synopsis list reeks of amateur hour, and run against actual leaks that have come from hasbro's staff. While the TITLE list appears to be accurate, I seriously doubt that whomever made these lackluster fanfic summaries is the same guy. 

No problem :D

Edited by Buck Testa

The synopsis list reeks of amateur hour, and run against actual leaks that have come from hasbro's staff. While the TITLE list appears to be accurate, I seriously doubt that whomever made these lackluster fanfic summaries is the same guy. 

No problem :D

It's most certainly the same guy. What actual leaks from Hasbro staff does this contradict?

It's most certainly the same guy. What actual leaks from Hasbro staff does this contradict?

Both posts were anonymous. That's the dealbreaker on the validity of the synopses. It could be somebody entirely different. 

• Brohoof 1

There was a poster on 4chan who leaked out something that actually was partially confirmed at SDCC and you all ignored it in favor of the post that had nothing backing it up.

There was a poster on 4chan who leaked out something that actually was partially confirmed at SDCC and you all ignored it in favor of the post that had nothing backing it up.

Link or screenshot of said post?

• Brohoof 1