Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Episode & Synopsis List

WriteCodes46

This is the list of all Season 5 episodes, which was originally leaked in April 2015.

1 - The Cutie Map Part 1
The Mane 6 arrive in a village to solve a friendship problem and find out that everyone in the village has given up their Cutie Marks.
2 - The Cutie Map Part 2
The Mane 6 have their Cutie Marks taken and must find a way to get them back from the pony who took them.
3 - Castle Sweet Castle
The ponies try to make Princess Twilight's castle feel more like home after finding out she's been avoiding it.
4 - Bloom and Gloom
Apple Bloom has high anxiety over getting her Cutie Mark and it begins to turn her life into a nightmare.
5 - Tanks for the Memories
When Rainbow Dash realizes Tank must hibernate for winter, she decides the best solution is to keep winter from coming.
6 - Appleoosa’s Most Wanted
Infamous outlaw Troubleshoes Clyde returns to terrorize the Appleoosa rodeo and the Cutie Mark Crusaders set out to bring him to justice and finally get their Cutie Marks.
7 - Make New Friends but Keep Discord
After finding out that Fluttershy is taking a new friend to the Grand Galloping Gala instead of him, Discord goes to extreme lengths to show that it doesn't bother him.
8 - The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone
Rainbow Dash and Pinkie pie are called by the map to the ancient kingdom of Griffonstone but have conflicting ideas as to what problem they have been called to fix.
9 - Slice of Life
As Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity battle a monster, the rest of Ponyville rushes to make it to a wedding on time.
10 - Princess Spike
When Spike is put in charge of making sure nothing disturbs Princess Twilight, the power soon goes to his head and he begins making decisions in her name.
11 - Party Pooped
An important friendship summit takes a disastrous turn and it's up to Pinkie Pie to save the day.
12 - Amending Fences
Twilight realizes she was a less than stellar friend to her former buddies in Canterlot, so she returns with Spike to make amends.
13 - Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?
Princess Luna enlists the Mane 6 to search for and locate the Tantabus, a magical force that threatens to turn the dreams of every pony into nightmares.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14 - Canterlot Boutique
Rarity's dream of owning a boutique in Canterlot finally comes true, but it comes at a price Rarity may not be willing to pay.
15 - Rarity Investigates!
Rarity must prove that her friend is innocent when Rainbow Dash is accused of a crime that she did not commit.
16 - Made in Manehattan
Rarity and Applejack are called to Manehattan to solve a friendship problem; they find themselves helping Coco Pommel with a major project in her neighborhood, but the three soon discover that they've bitten off more than they can chew.
17 - Brotherhooves Social
When Applejack is called away and has to miss participating in the Sisterhooves Social with Apple Bloom, Big Mac decides to fill in for her.
18 - Crusaders of the Lost Mark
When Pipsqueak decides to run for class president, the Cutie Mark Crusaders rally around their friend, but find themselves helping their long-time nemesis, Diamond Tiara, in an unexpected way.
19 - The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows
Pinkie Pie struggles to keep a secret that involves Princess Cadance and Shining Armor.
20 - Hearthbreakers
Applejack is excited to celebrate Hearths Warming Eve with Pinkie Pie's family but soon discovers that the Pies have very different ways of enjoying the holiday at their Rock Farm.
21 - Scare Master
Fluttershy decides to face her fears and take part in Nightmare Night with her friends.
22 - What About Discord?
Twilight returns from Canterlot and is distressed to find her friends have developed a deep bond with Discord, making her wonder if Discord is up to something.
23 - The Hooffields and McColts
Princess Twilight and Fluttershy are called by the map to settle a dispute between two feuding families who can’t even remember why they are fighting.
24 - The Mane Attraction
An old friend of Applejack’s has become a huge pop star, but Applejack is worried that the singer’s manager does not have her best interests at heart.
25 - The Cutie Re-Mark Part 1
Starlight Glimmer, hoping to obtain revenge against the Mane 6, has acquired a spell that could change the past, present and future of Equestria forever.
26 - The Cutie Re-Mark Part 2
Princess Twilight continues her efforts to stop Starlight from altering the past, but she fears that they may be in vain.

Edited by WriteCodes46
  • Brohoof 22

The titles are all possibility's in the criteria of the show but i don't think someone can accurately guess 26 names of titles in a row in perfect order.  If i were to think of 26 random words in a row and have somebody guess them on the street for $100 i don't think anybody would get my words in order by the end of the day without telling them any of the words or hint's. So are they episodes with scientific reasoning behind them like titles of cards... YES. Now are they perfectly in order... I sure don't think so.

The titles are all possibility's in the criteria of the show but i don't think someone can accurately guess 26 names of titles in a row in perfect order.  If i were to think of 26 random words in a row and have somebody guess them on the street for $100 i don't think anybody would get my words in order by the end of the day without telling them any of the words or hint's. So are they episodes with scientific reasoning behind them like titles of cards... YES. Now are they perfectly in order... I sure don't think so.

If these are perfectly in order ill have you pick my next lottery numbers  ;)

• Brohoof 1

16. Rarity Investigates

Hmmm seems a little suspicious, though I could be wrong. Just cuz it sounds somewhat like MLP investigations.

I agree, that tittle seems more out of place, but that doesn't mean he didn't nailed at a couple of episode tittles

• Brohoof 1

I believe this is fake my friend.

It might be from an Hasbro employee and maybe has been ordered to leak it just to slow down the hype train!

discovery family did say there were 26 episodes this season

But I don't really know if true, we have to wait and see!

an daily reminder for Sethisto to go to bread:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/04/rumor-questionable-season-5-episode.html?m=1

Edited by MLG4Ever
  • Brohoof 3

Currently, I'm taking this with a grain of salt. Rumors have little actual substance and shouldn't be paid attention to. Plus, some of these titles feel really…off.

• Brohoof 1

I'm almost sure they're true.

And I'm very scared about Princess Spike. :eww:

^ I didn't realize there was an episode named after Philip K. Dick's "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"  Neat. x )

Aw, c'mon: It's about time Spike became a princess.

According to the anon who posted these, the Princess Spike episode is a body swap episode with Spike and Celestia.