Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Episode & Synopsis List

WriteCodes46

According to the anon who posted these, the Princess Spike episode is a body swap episode with Spike and Celestia.

You know, that would be an interesting idea, we'll finally see Celly in an awkward situation  :lol: . Hopefuly, it also brings some character development, as Celestia raised Spike after hatching according to Word of God

• Brohoof 1

You know, that would be an interesting idea, we'll finally see Celly in an awkward situation  :lol: . Hopefuly, it also brings some character development, as Celestia raised Spike after hatching according to Word of God

...does this means that...*smells the air* *takes deep breath* a episode that has Celestia as one of the main characters in a episode? :pinkie:

take my money and count me in then :yay:

...does this means that...*smells the air* *takes deep breath* a episode that has Celestia as one of the main characters in a episode? :pinkie:

take my money and count me in then :yay:

Unless it focuses too much in Spikey-Wikey in Celly's body  :lol:

An alleged list of Season 5 episodes has appeared on 4chan's /MLP board:

1. The Cutie Map Part 1

2. The Cutie Map Part 2

3. Castle Sweet Castle

4. Bloom and Gloom

5. Tanks for the Memories

6. Appleloosa’s Most Wanted

7. Make New Friends and Keep Discord

8. The Lost Treasures of Griffinstone

9. Slice of Life

10. Princess Spike

11. Party Pooped

12. Amending Fences

13. Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?

14. Canterlot Boutique

15. Scare-Master

16. Rarity Investigates

17. Made in Manehattan

18. Brotherhooves Social

19. Crusaders of the Lost Mark

20. The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows

21. Hearthbreakers

22. What About Discord?

23. The Hooffields and Mccolts

24. The Mane Attraction

25. The Cutie Remark Part 1

26. The Cutie Remark Part 2

What gives this some credibility is the fact that a MLP Trading Card suggests the title "Princess Spike", which is on the list, and also that the guy who posted this also correctly predicted the title of "Make New Friends and Keep Discord" before it was revealed.

Plus, these titles line up with what we know so far about the season:

9. Slice of Life - Background Characters, 100th Episode

13. Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep? - Princess Luna's Nightmare

15. Scare-Master - Nightmare Night Episode

17. Made in Manehattan - Appearance of Coco Pommel

21. Hearthbreakers - Heart Warming's Eve Episode with Maud Pie

So I'll leave you to discuss, do you think these are fake or legit, and what do you think about these titles?

1-8 are confirmed 

and i have heard talk of 19. the rest seem a bit...out there. the last two are possible but the ponies from glimmers home have been remarked and its unlikely a same villain from the first 2 parter comes back in the final 2 parter. it'll be too over done 

• Brohoof 1

I am on 4chan from time to time and i never trust anything from that site.

According to the anon who posted these, the Princess Spike episode is a body swap episode with Spike and Celestia.

i have heard talk of 19.

So this guy has also been posting descriptions? Mind to share?

this list is beyond fake and let me point out some episode names to let you know why I think this 

first episode that damaged the creditably of this list for me was Brotherhooves Social mainly cause I don't think MLP of all shows would be stupid enough to rip themselves off after only 3 years that's stupid and pointless and there is no trend or history of it so far

Secondly Scare-Master same as Brotherhooves Social only the episode being ripped off is Stare Master

lets see here

Princess Spike

yeah fuck you no

Hearthbreakers

No

Amending Fences

I dont even

the most credible episode title on here that has not officially been announced as of now is Slice of Life and MAYBE Made in Manehatten    

Edited by Zantetsuken

Make New Friends and Keep Discord

Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?

What About Discord?

My body is sooooooooooooooooooo ready.

1-8 are confirmed 

and i have heard talk of 19. the rest seem a bit...out there. the last two are possible but the ponies from glimmers home have been remarked and its unlikely a same villain from the first 2 parter comes back in the final 2 parter. it'll be too over done 

The way Starlight has been set up, it's possible. Her plans may have been foiled, but she herself managed to get away. And the problem in the premiere was low-key enough that they could be setting her up so that she could come back as an even greater threat on a grander scale for the finale.

Some of the titles sound more like statements to me more than titles. Example. 'Rarity Investigates' That seems more of a statement more than title. Although a lot of the titles seem pretty cool!

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike.. 'What About Discord?" Assuming they're referencing 'What About Bob?' Or the 'The Hooffields and Mccolts" referring to the battle that happened between the families Hatfields and Mccoys back in 1878.  So some DO seem realistic. But we just have to wait until they release the next two episodes two weeks from now.

I'm guessing fake, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Is that a clever reference I see with episode 13's title?

Dick!

I'm not randomly calling people dicks. Philip K Dick wrote Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, which was the basis for the film Blade Runner.

#17 and #19 also appear to be references to film titles.

And #20 is a reference to Friends.

Maybe Thunderlane and his brother? (I forgot his name cause I'm awful   )

Rumble.

Flim and Flam are about the only other pair of brothers that I can think of. But some of the female characters have brothers: Twilight Sparkle and Applejack.

• Brohoof 1

Brotherhooves Social - a R63 of Sisterhooves Social???

Highly doubt it. At best, (if it's correct) it'll be a stupid filler episode starring Big Mac.

That actually would be nice.

It could be a fake like that Twilight/Blueblood baby that was used to troll the fandom sometime back, but on the other hand-last year there were a few leaked episodes, so neither would really surprise me.

Well, that's going to be true somewhat (Blueblood and Flash Sentry have the same VA)

Honestly, I rather hope the spike/celestia body swap episode is a fake. Its not that I don't like the two characters, I just don't think its a good episode concept. A body swap episode just seems like it would be better with almost any character besides those two (Rarity/Pinkie for example would be hilarious to see Rarity going insane over what pinkie's doing with "her" body, or the amount of cake she's eating)

• Brohoof 1