Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Episode & Synopsis List

WriteCodes46

(edited)

I'm gonna be honest, I hope these aren't real. Most of them sounds kinda uninteresting/filler episodes to me.

This list was leaked sometime in April, around the time the season began. The title of episode 100 and the two episodes before and after were confirmed in May. It's safe to say this list isn't far off the mark at all.

Edited by immblueversion

I take it Amending Fences may have Twilight seeing those ponies from the very first episode if that recent promo is any indication.

Since the scene has been effectively disproven to be from "Princess Spike", I would very much like to see where this goes.

"Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?" is almost certainly the episode with Princess Luna's nightmare.

I want to think that "Brotherhooves Social" will involve Twilight and Shining Armor in some manner. I really want the show to explore their sibling relationship.

I also have a thought on "Crusaders of the Lost Mark": someone loses their cutie mark and the Cutie Mark Crusaders have to help them get it back. Maybe Diamond Tiara...?

"Hearthbreakers" is undoubtedly the Hearth's Warming Eve episode featuring the Pie family.

Seeing how the comics didn't give Discord a backstory, it's safe to bet that this means the show will be exploring it. "What About Discord?" could be a good place...

• Brohoof 2

Yeahhh I was thinking....I was wondering why is Season 5 coming to Netflix on July 30th, which is way too earlier before the season ends. Or maybe it was put on there by mistake...Agreed or not?

No I'm serious! I do realize that if this means Season 6 will not be on Discovery Family and the show becomes a Netflix first series...I'm not positively sure.

I'm gonna be honest, I hope these aren't real. Most of them sounds kinda uninteresting/filler episodes to me.

Seriously? Brotherhooves social may FINALLY be a Big Mac episode! Do Princesses dream is confirmed to be another Luna episode! What about Discord is half-confirmed to be about his origins! There are still many, many oppurtunities this season for the CMC to get thisr marks! Hearthbreakers may finally let us see the rest of Pinkie's family! Loads of these episodes sound great and have been called for since the very beginning. Hell, season 4 had many filler episodes towards the end like leap of faith, somepony to watch over me, trade ya and testing testing 1 2 3...

(edited)

Seriously? Brotherhooves social may FINALLY be a Big Mac episode! Do Princesses dream is confirmed to be another Luna episode! What about Discord is half-confirmed to be about his origins! There are still many, many oppurtunities this season for the CMC to get thisr marks! Hearthbreakers may finally let us see the rest of Pinkie's family! Loads of these episodes sound great and have been called for since the very beginning. Hell, season 4 had many filler episodes towards the end like leap of faith, somepony to watch over me, trade ya and testing testing 1 2 3...

I don't think Brotherhooves social is going to be about Big Mac. I do agree with what you're saying, though. I shouldn't be judging an episode by it's title. The possibilities of these episodes sound exciting. Edited by Stephen Colbert

(edited)

I don't think Brotherhooves social is going to be about Big Mac. I do agree with what you're saying, though. I shouldn't be judging an episode by it's title. The possibilities of these episodes sound exciting.

I'm not just hoping it'll be Big Mac. I'm also hoping for Shining Armor as well. This whole "BBBFF" thing could use some fleshing out, something it should've had for the past three seasons. Also, I once read a fanfic about Twilight and Applejack arguing over who has the better big brother by forcing their brothers into a competition. Odds of something like this happening in the show are slim, but not impossible.

Edited by immblueversion
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

WHERES THE APPLEJACK EPISODE?!?!?! I need one, otherwise I won't make it. I only need one. And a good song. That's all I'm asking. If you can do Rarity, you are REQUIRED to do Applejack too.

Sorry if that's a little much, but honestly my feelings. Has one of the mane 6 ever not gotten a episode in one of the seasons before?

I'm not just hoping it'll be Big Mac. I'm also hoping for Shining Armor as well. This whole "BBBFF" thing could use some fleshing out, something it should've had for the past three seasons. Also, I once read a fanfic about Twilight and Applejack arguing over who has the better big brother by forcing their brothers into a competition. Odds of something like this happening in the show are slim, but not impossible.

Oh wow, that would be awesome! Maybe a song, too, kind of like bats? Edited by bumperappledash

http://www.malarson.com/#!television/c14jl

Two new episodes appeared on M.A. Larson's website. It seems they no longer match the leaked episode list.

s5e13 "From Seapony to Shining Seapony" (story editor)

s5e14 "Rotten Applejack" (story editor)

Zap2it disagrees http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-do-princesses-dream-of-magic-sheep/EP013304160114?aid=tvschedule 

and usually they're right about what airs next.  Most likely these episodes are still in but with their names changed and/or rearranged. 

(edited)

Zap2it disagrees http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-do-princesses-dream-of-magic-sheep/EP013304160114?aid=tvschedule

and usually they're right about what airs next.  Most likely these episodes are still in but with their names changed and/or rearranged. 

Interesting. Looking forward to see how this will turn out.

Edited by JH24

Im laughing at all the people who were "so sure" the list was fake!
Not in a mean way or anything, I just think its ironic.   :comeatus:

(edited)

I take it Amending Fences may have Twilight seeing those ponies from the very first episode if that recent promo is any indication.

Good news you are right according to Equestria Daily, MLP season 5 episode 12 will be about Twilight and former Canterlot friends from the very first episode of the series, and season 5 episode 13 is supposed to be the Luna dream episode!  

Anyone else like how Twilight is bringing Spike with her to Canterlot? 

He's finally coming along on adventures.

I agree!

Edited by StitchandMLPlover

For the love of god, please one of these episodes be a Scootaloo episode, or at least have her as a main character. She has so much story potential.

I don't really like Crusader episodes. I prefer episodes that focus on each CMC member individually (e.g. Sisterhooves Social, Bloom and Gloom, Sleepless in Ponyville, etc.) Those episodes tend to be a lot better. I'm hoping we get another episode like that this season.

It would be cool if season 5 did something like season 4 did. Have an individual episode for each crusader, then a group episode. I felt like season 4 was pretty balanced in terms of each main character having an episode (except AJ, unless you count Bats and Pinkie Apple Pie as Applejack episodes).

The episodes on the leaked list look interesting, but it doesn't seem like it'll be balanced, so maybe your favorite pony sadly won't get their own episode.

• Brohoof 1

For the love of god, please one of these episodes be a Scootaloo episode, or at least have her as a main character. She has so much story potential.

I don't really like Crusader episodes. I prefer episodes that focus on each CMC member individually (e.g. Sisterhooves Social, Bloom and Gloom, Sleepless in Ponyville, etc.) Those episodes tend to be a lot better. I'm hoping we get another episode like that this season.

It would be cool if season 5 did something like season 4 did. Have an individual episode for each crusader, then a group episode. I felt like season 4 was pretty balanced in terms of each main character having an episode (except AJ, unless you count Bats and Pinkie Apple Pie as Applejack episodes).

The episodes on the leaked list look interesting, but it doesn't seem like it'll be balanced, so maybe your favorite pony sadly won't get their own episode.

I know seriously I was just about to post about this. Where are the scootaloo episodes?!?! uugh I was hoping for some more scootaloo focus this season but it appears the writers are still ignoring scootaloo.... From these titles sadly I have little hope for a scootaloo main character episode.... maybe she will be more focus in one of the episodes if were lucky. Sleepless in ponyville was gold! Why not more scootaloo based episodes when it was so successful?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The following is a list I made of the character focus of each episode, both already known and theorizing on the upcoming episodes:

1. The Cutie Map Part 1 - Starlight Glimmer
2. The Cutie Map Part 2 - Starlight Glimmer
3. Castle Sweet Castle - Twilight Sparkle
4. Bloom and Gloom - Applebloom
5. Tanks for the Memories - Rainbow Dash
6. Appleoosa’s Most Wanted - Cutie Mark Crusaders
7. Make New Friends but Keep Discord - Discord
8. The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone - Gilda
9. Slice of Life - Background Characters
10. Princess Spike - Spike
11. Party Pooped - Pinkie Pie
12. Amending Fences - Twilight Sparkle

13. Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep? - Mane 6 (or possibly Princess Luna)
14. Canterlot Boutique - Rarity
15. Scare Master - If going by Stare Master, Fluttershy
16. Rarity Investigates - Rarity
17. Made in Manehattan - Rarity
18. Brotherhooves Social - "Brothers", but unknown which
19. Crusaders of the Lost Mark - Cutie Mark Crusaders
20. The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows - Pinkie Pie
21. Hearthbreakers - Going by known information, Pinkie Pie
22. What About Discord? - Discord
23. The Hooffields and McColts - ???
24. The Mane Attraction - Mane 6
25. The Cutie Remark Part 1 - Starlight Glimmer
26. The Cutie Remark Part 2 - Starlight Glimmer

The total breakdown is:

Mane 6: 2 (or possibly 1)

Cutie Mark Crusaders: 2

Twilight Sparkle: 2

Pinkie Pie: 3

Rarity: 3

Rainbow Dash: 1

Fluttershy: 1

Applejack: 0 7116-16x16x32.png

Applebloom: 1

Spike: 1

Starlight Glimmer: 4 (or 2, depending on how you look at it)

Discord: 2

Gilda: 1

Princess Luna: Possibly 1 (If the episode isn't focused on the Mane 6)

"Brothers": 1

Background Characters: 1

And one episode up for grabs

Edited by WriteCodes46