Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Episode & Synopsis List

WriteCodes46

It's most certainly the same guy. What actual leaks from Hasbro staff does this contradict?

that has yet to be concretely proven as both posts were anonymous. 

One glaring difference is the summary of episode 24 and how he referred to this Harmony individual as this "bitch" that Sweetie Belle is apprenticed too, but when you look at the leaked song from hasbro it bares next to no resemblance to it. Not only that but Applejack seems to know her, and she appears to get her cutie mark during that song which makes her the first confirmed adult blank flank. 

and that's just one of the things I can peg as off about these synopsis. The original list appears to be legit, but I hold this other information suspect until I actually see it come to pass in the show itself. Part of me wants this to be wrong because some of these feel like really poor quality fanfics, and that would be terrible since the first half of this season was so strong. 

(edited)

that has yet to be concretely proven as both posts were anonymous. 

One glaring difference is the summary of episode 24 and how he referred to this Harmony individual as this "bitch" that Sweetie Belle is apprenticed too, but when you look at the leaked song from hasbro it bares next to no resemblance to it. Not only that but Applejack seems to know her, and she appears to get her cutie mark during that song which makes her the first confirmed adult blank flank. 

and that's just one of the things I can peg as off about these synopsis. The original list appears to be legit, but I hold this other information suspect until I actually see it come to pass in the show itself. Part of me wants this to be wrong because some of these feel like really poor quality fanfics, and that would be terrible since the first half of this season was so strong. 

But wasn't that leaked song about the singer feeling she has changed for the better? And someone who's a bitch definitely has room to change for the better. Who's to say she doesn't start out as a bitch and has some kind of run-in with Applejack first, or Applejack is familiar with how bitchy she can be, and then she undergoes a big change and sings this song for the climax?

Edited by immblueversion

But wasn't that leaked song about the singer feeling she has changed for the better? And someone who's a bitch definitely has room to change for the better. Who's to say this song isn't the climax of the episode, and that she and Applejack had some kind of bitter start beforehand?

Could be, we won't know till we see it, but the way these things were summarized are less than appealing for me. 

The synopsis from episodes 14-26 of the fifth season should be leaked at this time, however when Hasbro has announced good news with the new episode synopsis revealed then it might be right. Everything should be correct including the finale date around October this year.  ;)

This better be fake, because most of these episodes sound freakin terrible. All they do is make me think of good season 1&2 episodes

Oh oh. Purists detected. :P

Anyway, i am not that worried. Sure, some of this sounds a bit lame. But you can turn every  stupid concept into gold.

There are  no bad ideaa, just bad executions.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, I'm now hearing that the original poster of the leaked plots has admitted it's fake after it was brought to Jim Miller's attention. Can we get a link or a screengrab of that?

Edited by immblueversion

I do not like this list! There is no Rarity and Pinkie episode! I demand a Rarity and Pinkie episode for season 6! 

Actually, Rarity doesn't get an episode with anyone. :( 

Other than that, yay! :D

(edited)

I do not like this list! There is no Rarity and Pinkie episode! I demand a Rarity and Pinkie episode for season 6! 

Actually, Rarity doesn't get an episode with anyone. :(

Other than that, yay! :D

WTF? There are 3 Rarity episodes and 3 Pinkie Pie episodes on the list, and it's for Season 5, not 6.

Edited by WriteCodes46

(edited)

There. it's fake, There's our proof.

The name might have been debunked,but not the premise of the synopsis or even the title of the episode. Now whether or not the premises is full of beans is another matter altogether but only time will tell. There are some discrepancies that makes this list suspect though, but actually these synopses don't sound all that bad on paper.

Edited by UnknownFry

The name might have been debunked,but not the premise of the synopsis or even the title of the episode. Now whether or not the premises is full of beans is another matter altogether but only time will tell. There are some discrepancies that makes this list suspect though, but actually these synopses don't sound all that bad on paper.

If the guy who posted this made up a name for Fluttershy brother then it is most likely that he invented all of these story premises. There was absolutely no reason for him to post true information and only lie about one detail.

Eh, the only part about that synopsis list that I was hoping to hold some truth to it was the part about Sunset Shimmer appearing in the finale. I'm not exactly sure how that would pan out, but I like Sunset and I want me some pony version of her, so I'm just going to be wishful in thinking that it would be great if they could pull that off.

Here's hoping that we aren't getting three Rarity episodes almost back to back like the fake list seemed to believe. I love Rarity, but that's a lot of her in succession. The Christmas episode better be AJ focused. There's been a severe lack of her so far this season, and I won't stand for more smart aleck "background pony" remarks from the peanut gallery, especially after she basically dominated seasons 3 and 4. :smug:

Okay, I'm extremely biased, but still.

Episodes 24-26 i just care about them so much, because starlight glimmer appeard in amending fences, she will get revenge on the mane 6, or 7, i jumpscared when i read the sunset shimmer part! :/

Why Babs is written out of the show and why?

I'm making a guess considering she got her cutie mark off screen in "Bloom and Gloom". All she did was write to Apple Bloom about it. We never heard anything about a cute-ceanera considering Zipporwhill got one.

Word has it the original poster of the synopses admitted they were made up. What I want to know is where the source of that claim is.

FFS Jim Miller himself debunked this. I even posted him debunking it. Can we please edit the thread title and remove the fake synopses?

Well as the change of the title of the premier indicates, names can and will change so a rational argument can still be made for the OP's post. In the end, this is a speculation thread until the official synopsis is released. It should be taken as such. Staff has no intention of declaring speculation wrong. We don't know either.