Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever accidentally believed ponies were real?

backpon

Ponies are real, silly. It's the cartoon ponies that are not. No, I'm fairly grounded in reality.

When consume (from a marketing standp

How do you "accidentally" believe something?

When you get really invested in a show, its fandom, the fanfiction, and fanart. I've done all of this and its kinda hard to realise the mlp universe (probably) does'nt exist. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't see why they can't exist in some other universe.  Albert Einstein said that space is a kind of fabric and that fabric being bent by a massive object such as a sun, like is what causes gravity.  So far, NASA has all but proven his theories as fact.  There's ton's and ton's of evidence to support his claims and not much if anything to contradict them.  If space itself is a kind of material, like anything else, it can't extend on forever.  In other words, there  is an edge to our own universe.  Is our universe the only one there is????  Or are there others, maybe an infinite number of them, each one with it's own set of natural laws????  I like to think there are.  If that's true, it would pretty much mean that there's (almost) no such thing as fiction.  It would mean anything that can  exist does exist.  The only things we would be able to call fictional are the ones that are completely impossible under any conditions.  I'm srry for rambling.  I guess this is just a big, roundabout way of saying that I think Equestria and all the ponies in it are real.

Edited by Serenade
  • Brohoof 1

I truly wish i lived in MLP world, being a pony and just living life talking with other ponies and stuff like that. It sounds like a place where you try your best to be kind to others.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah its all I can do to not act on those thoughts, I'm crazy  enough as is :blink:  P.S. Does anyone read my original post? i keep getting people saying Ponies are real when I refered only to mlp

Ponies are real, silly. It's the cartoon ponies that are not. No, I'm fairly grounded in reality.

What are you talking about? Ponies are real duh.

img-3714680-1-cool-pony.jpg

Come on everypony... Give him a break XD I actually wouldn't want them to be in our world. This place is no place for an mlp pony to live in.

(edited)

With the way I talk to and hang out with my Applejack plushie, she sure feels real to me.

I feel you I talk to the moon as if it's luna watching me. I even refer to her("her") as "luna". I also do this w/ people around. what's funny is I switch between moon, luna, she, it :blink:

Edit: Thats an adorable profile pic btw

Edited by QuantumPony

I haven't, no... but I wish they were and I also wish I was in their world! Life seems so much easier and better there than here in out world. 

Why wont they? Take into account that we've seeded humankind, integrating many new biomas along the ever evolving fauna here on earth. There wasn't any humankind at the time, which is why you'll notice this massive differential spike in between gaia and many other planets, at least on surface.

Creation is far more extensive than your current experience of human memories allow you to perceive, it's infinite. But you've been taught "this" and experienced a very limited set of memories, within your physical manifestation, which is why it would be hard, if not impossible to relate with any of my words. How can you resonate with what you haven't experienced yet?

So, what about we try something new? Just so you journey out of your body, but consciously this time. Being able to understand what's happening with your soul while your body is resting, since you're not here while such process takes place, otherwise you'll have a long memory of almost seven hours or so of blackout each day, depending on your sleep time.

When going to sleep, usually on afternoon, try to relax for a while in meditation and then close your eyes, as if you were to become the spectator of your sleeping body. Let your physical body fall asleep, consciously keeping your mind awake, but also clean from any kind of thought. And just watch yourself fall sleep, watch the entire process instead of turning off your consciousness as well.

Your emotional body needs to fall asleep, while your mind remains awake. So keep it clean, since any thought will set up your emotional body back again, and it will most likely start giving away feed back, in form of emotional answers, about the current subject on mind, based on your set of life experiences. A resonance of either something feels .... or .... for you. Feelings. This will interfere with the whole experience.

So, just watch the process of falling asleep. Eyes closed, consciously awake, without a single emotion but peace instead. Peace is the calm of spirit, that when it's put in motion, becomes emotion.

If your mind frame remains active till your body falls asleep, you'll experience a degree of bilocation in the universe, it's one of the most beautiful emotions ever.

Also there wont be much meaning for the lebel "reality" afterwards. You'll start to become wiser, instead of looking out for knowledge, you'll be able to call in for knowledge from inside.

• Brohoof 1

Take Steven Hawking's speech about Zayn leaving 1D (yes, it's a real thing) and replace "Zayn" with "ponies" to get your answer.

Whoa you know 1D? Cool!

I never think Equestria is real...

Why wont they? Take into account that we've seeded humankind, integrating many new biomas along the ever evolving fauna here on earth. There wasn't any humankind at the time, which is why you'll notice this massive differential spike in between gaia and many other planets, at least on surface.

Creation is far more extensive than your current experience of human memories allow you to perceive, it's infinite. But you've been taught "this" and experienced a very limited set of memories, within your physical manifestation, which is why it would be hard, if not impossible to relate with any of my words. How can you resonate with what you haven't experienced yet?

So, what about we try something new? Just so you journey out of your body, but consciously this time. Being able to understand what's happening with your soul while your body is resting, since you're not here while such process takes place, otherwise you'll have a long memory of almost seven hours or so of blackout each day, depending on your sleep time.

When going to sleep, usually on afternoon, try to relax for a while in meditation and then close your eyes, as if you were to become the spectator of your sleeping body. Let your physical body fall asleep, consciously keeping your mind awake, but also clean from any kind of thought. And just watch yourself fall sleep, watch the entire process instead of turning off your consciousness as well.

Your emotional body needs to fall asleep, while your mind remains awake. So keep it clean, since any thought will set up your emotional body back again, and it will most likely start giving away feed back, in form of emotional answers, about the current subject on mind, based on your set of life experiences. A resonance of either something feels .... or .... for you. Feelings. This will interfere with the whole experience.

So, just watch the process of falling asleep. Eyes closed, consciously awake, without a single emotion but peace instead. Peace is the calm of spirit, that when it's put in motion, becomes emotion.

If your mind frame remains active till your body falls asleep, you'll experience a degree of bilocation in the universe, it's one of the most beautiful emotions ever.

Also there wont be much meaning for the lebel "reality" afterwards. You'll start to become wiser, instead of looking out for knowledge, you'll be able to call in for knowledge from inside.

I... I... I... HNNNNGH *brain explodes* :blink:

• Brohoof 1