19 users have voted

1. 1. would you marry a cartoon character

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. have you ever heard of anyone marrying a cartoon character

• yes
    • no

(edited)

No I wouldn't marry a cartoon character. But I heard of this guy who married twilight sparkle. Go search "Twilight is my fiance" to read the letter he wrote to an artist that kept getting sexual pictures of twilight sparkle for his birthday.

Edited by Pinkie party time

(edited)

Oh yeah, Jin that guy is awfully judgmental for someone of his particular bent. He was perma banned from this clop site I am on for launching this witch hunt against this other member because he didn't like certain fetishes he had. On that particular site there are others who have also claimed to marry certain ponies and there is also a website devoted to pony waifus which I actually am a member of. The pony waifu site unlike the other one is mostly SFW.

http://mylittlewaifu.com/

For the record though I am not married to Applejack or any other such character but do sometimes pretend to be on that site and there are people that are the same as me as well as people who do in fact believe they are in an actual relationship with their chosen pony. I will be honest I thought these people were nuts at first but now I am at the point where I don't care. They are not harming anyone so why judge them?

To answer the question posed by this thread if said cartoon character became real depending on said character than my answer would be yes but if not than my answer would probably be no.

Edited by Black Adam
  • Brohoof 2

I would marry Rarity if I had the chance.

What? Just being honest.

I mean even though she isn't real would you make a plushy toy or something to marry rarity. Because the guy I am talking about made a plushy twilight sparkle and married her.

I'm already married to Kirito from Swort Art Online.

We have been hpily married since late March  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I mean even though she isn't real would you make a plushy toy or something to marry rarity. Because the guy I am talking about made a plushy twilight sparkle and married her.

Ah. Well, if everything in humanity went down, I probably would! :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, Jin that guy is awfully judgmental for someone of his particular bent. He was perma banned from this clop site I am on for launching this witch hunt against this other member because he didn't like certain fetishes he had. On that particular site there are others who have also claimed to marry certain ponies and there is also a website devoted to pony waifus which I actually am a member of. The pony waifu site unlike the other one is mostly SFW.

http://mylittlewaifu.com/

For the record though I am not married to Applejack or any other such character but do sometimes pretend to be on that site and there are people that are the same as me as well as people who do in fact believe they are in an actual relationship with their chosen pony. I will be honest I thought these people were nuts at first but now I am at the point where I don't care. They are not harming anyone so why judge them?

To answer the question posed by this thread if said cartoon character became real depending on said character than my answer would be yes but if not than my answer would probably be no.

I just signed up for that site lol XD

Well, if I married a cartoon character and wanted a divorce, there'd be some interesting negotiations. Say I marry Twilight Sparkle but the relationship isn't working out. I wonder who'd get Spike...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wouldn't marry a cartoon character.  I would marry Rainbow Angelbabe - if she would have me.  Right now, I can't say for certain if marriage is in our future; though I would never think of leaving her.  So, in the meantime, the two of us will continue living in sin. x3

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think marrying a completely fictional character is a rational decision. Because of that, I can't see myself marrying one unless AI becomes freaking insane in the next few decades or we all end up in some kind of matrixy environment where the characters are real.

• Brohoof 2

If they existed on Earth and were actually real and not plushies or drawings I would. It's in my eyes another intelligent life form that understands emotion.

• Brohoof 2

Not to judge, but this whole marrying fictional characters stuff...well, I just don't get it.  I mean, if they were REAL, then hells yeah, there's about 50 of em I'd like to marry!  If cartoon characters were real, like Roger Rabbit toon town, then sure, I'd probably want to marry one of them, too.  But this "official" internet fictional character marrying stuff is what I don't really get.  I mean, seriously--I don't mind and I don't judge, but I just don't see the purpose or how it works.  I mean, they're not real.  Not only that, but they're just digital, little more than an idea on our heads.  (Not to belittle their importance to us.)  It's just...you can't talk to them, you can't be with them.  How could one marry them?  It's like...idk...being married to net neutrality.  It just...an idea.  But don't get me wrong: I fantasize about relationships with fictional characters all day long.  I have a cardboard Elsa that I desperately wish was real.  But she's not.  But then again, what do I know?  I'm a depressed mess.  If this sort of thing makes people happy, then go for it.  I just don't understand how it can bring happiness.  But on the other hoof, my wedding in Skyrim felt pretty special.  I even celebrate our anniversery with a bottle of Black Briar Reserve.  So...idk...I'm just gonna stop talking now.

• Brohoof 1

I may consider Rarity my waifu, but I would never actually marry a cartoon status. Sure, I like to imagine myself married to Rarity, but it's in all fun. I don't get offended if someone else sees Rarity as their waifu. I also understand that I cannot really marry a fictional character. I can dream, but I prefer to marry a real human being. 

• Brohoof 1