Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Angel an evil psychopath?

Grumpy Enchantress

(edited)

Some people say Angel Bunny isn't that bad, but I say he is. He slapped Fluttershy and tortured Spike. All Fluttershy was trying to do was get him to eat the food she had for him and all Spike was trying to do was take care of him.

So, is he an evil psychopath?

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

Well that does seem logical on paper with his actions. Truthfully though, I think Angel Bunny is acting like a child. He is typically a always a spoiled brat when it comes to food or anything in general. If anything, I don't think he ever grew up. Granted that Angel is fully grown adult. If not, my point still stands. Angel more or less is just acting out and being a spoiled brat. Nothing more, nothing less.

He's more of a sociopath than anything..... But he does have his moments..... Like when he fed spike on the train, of comforted Fluttershy when she was feeling lowly about herself.......

In Just for Sidekicks he tortured Spike.

Spike, Angel s and m?....... OMG IF I SEE A FANFIC ON FIMFICTION LIKE THIS IM BLAMING YOU!!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

In Just for Sidekicks he tortured Spike.

That's hardly enough to make him an "evil psychopath" lol. That's more Tirek or pre-reformed Discord's speed. He could be a sociopath, if anything, but I really don't think he's anything more than a spoiled brat, and a jerk. X)

Edited by gyashaa
  • Brohoof 2

Calling him an evil phsycopath is pushing it too far. He has been spoiled, either Fluttershy did that by being too soft on him or he was like that when Fluttershy started taking care of him. He is a jerk but he is not evil, he cares a lot about Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

By the DSM 5 definition of psychopathy, no. Let me check with a professional to be sure.

She said no.

Well not evil, just kinda needs to have better manners and a somewhat of a ungrateful. But he does somewhat help. Like when Fluttershy was late he reminded her of it.

(edited)

Well not evil, just kinda needs to have better manners and a somewhat of a ungrateful. But he does somewhat help. Like when Fluttershy was late he reminded her of it.

But that was just because a rabbit reminding her she was late was an Alice in Wonderland reference. He's never done anything nice besides that.

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

But that was just because a rabbit reminding her she was late was an Alice in Wonderland reference. He's never done anything nice besides that.

You might be right on it. But that doesn't mean he can't be nice ;)

He is just angel.. Although i believe the name is ironic :D

(edited)

What about when he comforted and helped Fluttershy in Hurricane Fluttershy? Got her the tickets in Ticket Master? Told her the time in Bird in a Hoof? Was incredibly desperate to get to her in Just for Sidekicks? Made the CMC leave Fluttershy alone in Ponyville Confidential?

Why does everyone just ignore all the good he does and point out his moments of selfishness? I think he's just like a somewhat spoiled child. He can be selfish and mean, but does really care for Flutters in the end, and can be kind and caring too.

Watch Angel here.

Edited by BasementPoneh
  • Brohoof 1

Nope, just an asshole. Yes, he's shown signs of genuinely caring for Fluttershy.....and then the next time we see him, he turns around and locks poor Flutters out of her own house, Ala Flintstones.

• Brohoof 1

Or maybe he's like puppycat...

an intergalactic outlaw who fell in love with a princess and was cursed by her father turned into a bunny and forced to live with ponies...

Not at all.

Quite the contrary, with his arrogant and selfish nature he's helping Fluttershy to be more assertive and authoritarian.

Not true. He hit her in the face and it made her even less assertive than usual.

But that's how she realized, in Putting your Hoof Down for example, that she's a doormat, and decided to do something about it.

Are you defending Angel's violent abuse just because Fluttershy eventually combated it? :blink:

Mmh, that's a very tricky question actually.

It's necessary for Fluttershy to combat it, but on the other hand Angel can be very mean to her.

My answer would be yes/no, sorry :/

However he isn't a "psychopath", that sounds too extreme.

I don't think that Angel is a psychopath. I think that he is just a spoiled brat

• Brohoof 1

Angel is basically a spoiled rotten brat.

Like I see your concept, Like who would smack Fluttershy across the face. (out of all ponies).

• Brohoof 1

Angel is a kind of an a**hole.  I've always thought that.  On that note, Opal is a jerk, too.  Just the stereotypical prissy cat that doesn't give a sh*t about anyone.  And gummy...what's his deal?  He seems to have some kind of mental disability.  Or maybe that's just what happens when you live with Pinkie.  It just fries your brain after awhile.

• Brohoof 1