request shop Heart ponies by Buzz (open)

Buzz

Here you go, you would have had it earlier but Photoshop at my school wouldnt let me get the CM so i had to wait till i got home to finnish it. Hope you like him :)

sig-3835946.VUefKeY.png

Yes, this is very nice..

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go! Was tempted to do him on Rarity's base, but to much effort after today! :lol:  Hope you like him :yay:

bZBd9Ro.png

This is Starlit Night (I had that name befoer season 5 so no this is not a rip off!), could you do her? Again, I love your heart ponies.

attachicon.gifStarlit Night.png

Here you go. Sorry it took so long, i've had a hecktick week, but i had fun doing this one and i hope you like it :)

qqFTBMu.png

Here you go! Was tempted to do him on Rarity's base, but to much effort after today! :lol:  Hope you like him :yay:

sig-3836226.bZBd9Ro.png

THANKS HE LOOKS AWESOME!

Here's a base for most of them

(not counting Viola)

http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/image/6539-request/

Here you go, all of them are here. If any of the genders are wrong just tell me and ill fix it. Hope you like them

https://imgur.com/G1sqboW,CtJA1of,24ncTxl,nSGzcVR,SejCVSx,9JdZMLH,aEJcegv#0

These are pretty~, would you mind doing three for me?, if not just let me know~

Here are yours, hope you like them! :)

https://imgur.com/2hP7tdT,aDQpTQK,8cV86ND#2

Okay, I swear these are the last two I'll ask for for a long time.

Can you have a picture of the two ponies? Thank you!

http://bionicbrony.deviantart.com/art/Lovers-500346961

Here you go. And FYI this may just be the most adorable thing i've ever made! :wub:  Hope you like it :yay:

wGIzs9f.png

Can you possibly do Lektra please? Without the backpack. Most people can't draw her mane and tail properly. I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't also. Imagine she has Pikachu tails combined into her mane and tail.

There's a ton of references at the bottom of her profile, with proper captions.

Here you go, all of them are here. If any of the genders are wrong just tell me and ill fix it. Hope you like them

https://imgur.com/G1sqboW,CtJA1of,24ncTxl,nSGzcVR,SejCVSx,9JdZMLH,aEJcegv#0

Here are a few problems I have:

Ocarina and Glitch are male

The third one, I believe, is Scootaloo, so, no need in that.

Wrong version of Viola, but whatever

Cutie Marks aren't there, but I shall tell you them

1. A catwalk

2. A bloody bone

3. It's Scootaloo, so none

4. A knife and smiley face

5. A paint brush and microphone in an X shape, or just a microphone

6. Garbled 8-bit ness.

7. A key hole

Also, Perfect Figure's mane is now a rose-ish colour

Otherwise, it's all good.

Hi! I was wondering if you could do one of two ponies,of these two, in particular~

HRtUac2.jpg

You don't have to worry about the cutie marks, as I still haven't decided what I would want them to be yet. Also, if you can make them before the 28th, I'd really appreciate that, as it's going to be my 3 month anniversary with my wonderful SSP. All credit will go to you, I promise, I just think it would make for a really nice gift, or part of it, anyways >w< Thank you, Buzz! (These look really nice, BTW) :)

(edited)

Could you do my OC Hurricane please? Here is her picture:

sig-3873798.GyGpHXj.png

Could you make her mane, tail and coat more black. I know in the picture she looks more of a dark gray.

Edited by Hurricane

(edited)

Hey @Buzz could you do my oc? (Of course you don't do her wings )She is natively a sea pony but she has legs in the picture. You can draw her as a unicorn or a sea pony if you'd like =3post-30211-0-94107100-1435069157_thumb.jpgpost-30211-0-19527100-1435588254.jpg

Edited by TwilightAqua

Can you possibly do Lektra please? Without the backpack. Most people can't draw her mane and tail properly. I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't also. Imagine she has Pikachu tails combined into her mane and tail.

There's a ton of references at the bottom of her profile, with proper captions.

Here you go, the tail was a nightmare to do but i think it came out well, hope you like it

NlNxc1m.png

All i can say is that i ship it :wub:  Hope you both like it

I was wondering if you could do Rave and Caramel together like this :3? 

sig-3864932.derpy_x_doctor__no_tie_versi

psjKNQ4.png

P.S. you know that rushed secret project i was doing, yea this was it!

All i can say is that i ship it :wub:  Hope you both like it

sig-3876366.psjKNQ4.png

P.S. you know that rushed secret project i was doing, yea this was it!

You were going to do that without me asking  :pinkie:  :pinkie:? Thank you  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  *Hugs* And it looks really sweet and awesome and gorgeous  :wub: *Hugs again* 

Hi! I was wondering if you could do one of two ponies,of these two, in particular~

sig-3872623.HRtUac2.jpg

You don't have to worry about the cutie marks, as I still haven't decided what I would want them to be yet. Also, if you can make them before the 28th, I'd really appreciate that, as it's going to be my 3 month anniversary with my wonderful SSP. All credit will go to you, I promise, I just think it would make for a really nice gift, or part of it, anyways >w< Thank you, Buzz! (These look really nice, BTW) :)

Here you go and well before deadline day! Hope you like it and so does he (now we pray he doesn't come here looking for the same thing :lol: )

giEOvv7.png