Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Video Game?

Little Red

World of Warcraft. Even though I don't play it and haven't played it in months, no other game has ever been as fun to me as world of warcraft or taken up so much of my time and left me with some pretty good memories. Only game I've played (consecutively) for 7 years.

(edited)

I really dont remember if i have posted here, because pretty much every Forum has a tread like that,so..

Favourite Games :

Hellnight by Konami. - One of the best obscure games ive ever played. Its a ego perspective maze game in which you try to run away from a monster that grows every time you enter a new area. While doing so, you can go trough doors, explore rooms and buildings, than the game changes to a point and click. You can discover hidden objects, you can talk to a lot of different people and characters and you have very cool areas to explore, like sewers, old military bases, laboratorys, an alien town, ancient ruins and even the cyber space itself  :ooh:

Its also made by Konami, the company behind the Silent Hill games and by Atlus, who is also known for its strange japanese games.

Ghost Vibration - Another Horror Game in which you explore a giant haunted mansion and try to capture ghosts, with every Ghost you capture, they will tell you how they died and what they saw. So more and more you uncover the mysteries of the sad story that happened there. Pretty good Soundtrack as well, but very strange gameplay. You can only move forward and your character will explore the rooms automatically, you can only change the walking speed. The ghost capturing is done in a first person perspective .

Worms 4 Mayhem - I just love this game...its fun to play, it looks good and its freaking worms. I dont think i have to explain what Worms is. If i do : Worms is an strategy game in which worms fight each other with various crazy weapons like Bananas, the holy grail or various other animals, like flying sheeps  :lol:

Edited by Dune

There are so many games that I like. But I would say my favorite video games would have to be: 

- Kingdom Hearts

- Kingdom Hearts 2

- Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

- J Stars: Victory VS+

- Pokemon Diamond

- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

- Dissidia Final Fantasy

- Mario Party 2

- Super Smash Bros. Brawl

- Super Smash Bros. 3DS

- Mario Kart Wii 

• Brohoof 1

It's dangerous to pick one, take five! (?)

- Civilization V (addicting, especially w/ mods)

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 (grindy, but super fun and awesome screw Noire though, like seriously, even in Civ V JK, I love Nowa~)

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation

- Arma 3 (military!)

- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mods!)

• Brohoof 1

-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

-Sonic the Hedgehog 2

-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

-Pokemon (Mainly Gen II) 

-Super Smash Bros series

-Super Mario Bros. 3

-Super Mario World

-Super Mario 64

-Banjo Kazooie

-Animal Crossing: New Leaf

-Goldeneye 007 (N64) 

Fallout: New Vegas

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Resident Evil 4

Bioshock

Borderlands 2

Total War: Shogun 2

Half Life

Spec Ops: The Line

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

The original Deus Ex.  Some people say it hasn't aged well, but I still come back to it again and again, and it's only grown on me.  The depth of the story, combined with the well crafted, diverse gameplay, and all of the different paths your character can traverse combine to make what I consider to be the best game ever made.  Of course, I'm also a sucker for anything cyberpunk, so my opinion might be a bit biased.

I have tons [they just switch around based off my mood and random bursts of obsession]:

• Alan Wake
  • Alice: Madness Returns
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • The Cat Lady
  • D4 [Dark Dreams Don't Die]
  • The Evil Within
  • Five Nights At Freddy's [all of the franchise]
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Heavy Rain
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Mario Party [4 mainly but all of them]
  • Portal 2
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Saints Row IV
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Silent Hill Shattered Memories
  • Sonic Generations
  • Splatoon
  • Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS
Edited by Wheatley

The Fallout series.  Fallout: New Vegas has been the best so far, I love that I can make several characters and by small changes in decisions have a very different experience with each one.

Spuer Pac-Man, Q*Bert and Donkey kong.

What device does Super PAC-MAN play on? I want to try that game.

Castlevina  

Kingdom hearts 1-2 and the remixes 

Kingdom hearts 358/2 days

Infamous

La Noirre 

Super Mario 3

Super smash brothers melee

Super smash brother 64

You don't have Smash Wii U and 3DS on your list?