Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do little girls buy fan pony merchandise?

cider float

Little as in 4-8 year olds? I never really seen them buy the stuff other than shirts.... I guess they could but I don't know. I have a lot of stuff and I'm 13. Does that mean I'm little?

• Brohoof 1

I'd say they do, if they came across it. They probably wouldn't buy as much online as much as older fans, but if they came across merch in-store or through a stall or the likes they'd probably whip it up if they liked it.

• Brohoof 1

For a lot of cartoons aimed at children, the toy sales are almost as important as the number of viewers. Shows will even get canceled if the toys don' sell well. Since MLP is going strong and has even more seasons in the works, we can assume that the toys are selling well.

(edited)

I work at a grocery store and I occasionally see kids with pony t-shirts (always girls) and sometime they have pony merch, I had one girl come in with an EQG2 Applejack figurine. I think it's safe to say there are plenty of little girls which are a fan of the show, and their parents have probably bought them merch for it.

As for me, I bought an mlp poster a while ago, and a 16" derpy plush, and 2 keychains, one of rd and one of princess luna. Also a vinyl scratch wallet.

Edited by Guest

What do you mean by "fan pony merchandise"?  I know that little girls buy MLP brushables, dolls and clothing made for their ages.  I've seen girls wearing the shirts, seen a toddler begging for a Rainbow Dash EG doll and I find the toys at yard sales (sometimes being sold by the girls themselves).