Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you want your OC featured in our game?p

NuclearBurg (Dawn)

caliber's not evil, though...

he seems more like the "oh? you say your strong? ill be the judge of that!" kind of guy. thas why i think it would be cool to have him as an optional boss. (like sephiroth, or kurt ziza from KH)

Optional or hidden boss is fine :3.

Optional or hidden boss is fine :3.

We want to keep the story secret since we have the great lines, but it's not finished to be written yet. All I could say is that the game would be a Zelda-like RPG.

THAT IS THE EXACT TYPE OF GAME I LOVE TO PLAY.

seriously, this is beyond cool. i wish i knew how to code.

@, you could ask some pony to do one for you on Ponyscape or some vector software, or I could ask the SFM-Ponies DA group if they could help us with the models... The reference sheet is just here to help us on the modelling and texturing for manes, tails, having the good scales, etc. It's a PNG file with the front view, one or both side views, maybe a back view, with some details like the Cutie Mark or the eyes of your pony.

(edited)

@, you could ask some pony to do one for you on Ponyscape or some vector software, or I could ask the SFM-Ponies DA group if they could help us with the models... The reference sheet is just here to help us on the modelling and texturing for manes, tails, having the good scales, etc. It's a PNG file with the front view, one or both side views, maybe a back view, with some details like the Cutie Mark or the eyes of your pony.

um...i have no idea what half that is. :lol: im a kid, so i wouldn't know.

halp!  :o

edit: never mind, i figured it out

i need help making one.

Edited by PeytonJay

@, if you have a bigger picture of her, maybe I could try to get rid of the reference sheet and model her directly... But you actually can send us an email at the adress in the first message with the infos we ask and send us an image later.

(edited)

What kind of game is it? Have one character in mind, but doubt she could do any role besides giving a quest :/

P.s. Oh, nevermind, found answer.

Edited by IceBeerG

(edited)

@, I sent an email in! I can't wait! :D

@, I'd like IB to be: A combat trainer/enhancer and an optional boss.

Optional Boss would go like it would go like this: "Now that you've gotten a decent amount of training, wanna fight me for real?"

@@Rocket Punk, If you're helping make the game too, then look. ^

Edited by Ice Blizzard

@, I'm the team founder XD. We'll take a look at your application.

Cool, I was hoping that if the game's an RPG IB could be a combat training pony, that helps the player level their skills up via fighting him. And he could be an optional boss when the player wants to fight him for real. :sneer:

did y'all get my email?

the one about caliber?

*sigh* Waiting. -_-

Patience is a virtue.

Of course, you can! We'll do our best to include them if they fit to the universe.

Have you decided on my OC yet? :adorkable:

Since we're all on different time zones, it's pretty difficult to give you any answer til this afternoon (GMT+1)

Fair enough, timezones are hell. -_-

Just so you know we've seen all the applications so far :P. Thanks for all the submissions!

I hope that includes IB.....:sunny:

I wanna a cameo... a Stan Lee type cameo

:lol: XXDDDD