Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls 3

Dusk_Bass

Hello every pony and I was wondering what all of you would like to see happen in Equestria Girls 3. I do not have any control over what Hasbro and DHX does but I was hoping to hear what you want to see. personally I want to se the (pony) main 6 and having to deal with their own human counter parts and just to see there reactions to their fingers nose and such. so with that I was wanting to see what everyone wants from Equestria Girls 3.

• Brohoof 2

Sunset Shimmer NEEDS to be the main character, i might be a little (very :wub:) biased, but her redemption is what made Rainbow Rocks, for a lot of people. She has the biggest turn around in the series, much bigger than luna or discord.

The movie also needs a good heartwarming part, like the kitchen scene in RR

The villian doesnt even need to be good, just look at sombra, grear episode, horrible villian. They just need to ace the character develpoment, with acceptable plot to drive that development

• Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer NEEDS to be the main character, i might be a little (very :wub:) biased, but her redemption is what made Rainbow Rocks, for a lot of people. She has the biggest turn around in the series, much bigger than luna or discord.

The movie also needs a good heartwarming part, like the kitchen scene in RR

The villian doesnt even need to be good, just look at sombra, grear episode, horrible villian. They just need to ace the character develpoment, with acceptable plot to drive that development

all every good points but i want a villian with drive in the movie, so yeah...

Well, there was human world Twilight so I can't help but wonder if there's also a human world Sunset Shimmer. Something tells me that'll come much later.

The thin about human world Twilight that's intriguing is that it shows the path not taken by Twilight Sparkle of Equestria. Somewhat like Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash but probably more intense.

I'd like if all of the mane 6 to go to the EqG universe, I could make for some intresting stories ^^

Also, More Sunset Shimmer and apparently horses :I (From the "Friendship through the ages" music video :P )

I would like Fluttershy's stage fright to be an important conflict in her character, in the movie.

Rainbow Rocks alluded to it, but the next movie will likely put her in front of a crowd of over a thousand. It will practically be Hurricane Fluttershy all over again..