Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Skyrim

Night Ice

I already made this topic quite a long while ago.... but I shale answer anyways.... I'm a Stormcloak..... everything Ulfric has been doing seems right.... though of anything I wish Skyrim had a third alternative where both factions worked together to conquer the Thalmor

• Brohoof 1

i always choose stormcloaks, eventough they are racists and according to canon lore they will ultimately be responsible for skyrim's downfall.

• Brohoof 1

I chose Imperial. Stormcloaks don't understand the fact that the Dominion had already beaten the Imperial Empire once. Without the Empire there will be little to stop the dominion from coming in and taking over. Plus Stormcloaks are mostly racist.

• Brohoof 2

Despite their really dumb hatred towards elves, I chose the Stormcloaks. The Empire seems far too oppressive, trying to force customs on others and eliminating certain traditions outright. Also they don't seem to do trials very much for someone they think committed a crime.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
The Empire seems far too oppressive, trying to force customs on others and eliminating certain traditions outright.

The Empire didn't willingly do this though, it was part of the treaty with the Dominion. Who, if the treaty wasn't made, would have probably made all of Tamriel a much worse continent to live in. 

Edited by Skeleton Kin
  • Brohoof 1

I picked Stormcloaks, I didn't really prefer them, since they are supposed to be the downfall of skyrim and such, but as least they aren't as rude as the Imperials. Even though with all this, I still try and be neutral. I usually will betray the Stormcloaks sometimes if I felt the imperials have a better reason for why I should help them instead. 

(edited)

Oh, foolish me. I forgot to mention what faction I'm keen of.

The magnificent imperials of course.

post-31621-0-57474100-1432840838_thumb.png

Tulius is best general, remove barbaric filth, muh empire, uncivilized beasts, etc etc.

Edited by Shadow Beam

I just can't stand being with those bigoted Stormcloak Nords. What's so great about Talos anyway? :okiedokielokie: Akatosh FTW!

• Brohoof 2

DEATH TO THE STORMCLOAKS

Oh, Ulfric wants freedom alright, as long as your a Nord. Everyone else is shit out of luck, even the Dark Elves and Argonians living in his own city. The only thing hes doing is weakening Skyrim and paving the way for the Thalmor to take over.

• Brohoof 1

Stormcloaks are racists and generally won't improve the empire much. The problem is the dominion, not the imperials. And skyrim can't really face up to the dominion itself >.<

• Brohoof 1

@@Night Ice;

Just a heads up, I moved your topic to a more appropriate forum, and gave it the Gaming tag. c:

Now, since I'm already here...

I joined both, at some point. The Storm Cloaks as an Imperial, because I'm a butt, and then the Imperials as a High Elf. Because Wynaut? xD

• Brohoof 1

I chose to side with the Stormcloaks, because I hate the Thalmor.

In essence, I believe that Skyrim should be a part of the Empire. However, the Empire has won a Pyrrhic victory over the Dominion and cannot currently take care of its subjects. Because of this, I feel that Skyrim should temporarily secede from the Empire until Cyrodiil gets its shit together, wipes its ass with the White-Gold Concordat and shoves it down the Dominion's throat.

Once that happens, Skyrim should rejoin the Empire and raze Summserset Isles to the ground in retaliation. I don't think the Nords will have much trouble with a little Altmer genocide, considering their track record with the Snow Elves. (You might be able to tell I'm slightly racist when it comes to the Elder Scrolls universe. I love fantasy racism.)

I thought the people in the Imperial Army were plain, even though I agree with their side more. I only bothered with the Civil War questline once and I sided with Stormcloaks since Ulfric just seemed cooler idk. In the end of the day, I just prefer the other questlines like the Dark Brotherhood and Theives Guild over the Civil War.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯