Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who knows you're a brony/pegasister?

Moniker

A few people do, a cousin does (as he is also into it), and a few of my friends (managed to convert one or two of them along the way too  :lol: )

Although, am not sure that everyone who knows thinks that I am genuinely into it, as it came up with some of my friends while down the pub and I brought up more as a joke than anything - mainly to annoy one of my friends who is very conscious about his image, and having a loud discussion about MLP in a public place was something that he would have clearly enjoyed XD

In real life nobody knows I'm a brony, I'm not really sure how to explain it to anyone really, I'm not really fond of keeping it a secret though, to be honest I'm surprised no one has found out yet.

Online, everyone knows I'm a brony and I'm completely open about it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Almost every single person I know knows I'm a brony. (Except most of my family).

Simply put, anyone that knows me knows that I am a Brony. :derp: Needless to say I don't exactly hide my Bronyness. I am fairly open about, but mostly in terms of what I wear, my decked out room, and my online avatars and such. I don't bring it up unless someone else does first. I express it constantly but passively.

• Brohoof 1

My parents know, and they are a little creeped out, whilst not trying to show it, (I think) and my sister knows, who is disgusted, and a few friends from school, who are totally fine with it. One of them even watched an episode. (Remind me to force him to watch more.) My best friend at school knows as well, and he still cannot accept that this is a thing. Some individuals who saw the pony on my shirt know as well. Most of them are ohke with it.

It's funny how random people and pupils at school are more accepting than my own sister.

My parents & brother and my 3 friends and mutual acquaintance before they all moved away (except for the mutual acquaintance. He's still around). My bro and I actually traveled back to our old high school to pitch the idea of showing an MLP episode during a class to one of our old teachers, Super Cider Squeezy for economics & Apple Bucking Season for psychology. While he liked it, sadly nothing came of it.

But on the plus side, one of my old videos made for economics is still being shown to great acclaim. 177 views & counting on Youtube. 

People who know me personally will know. Its never obvious to anyone, unless you do go looking into my life, then it will be easy to find. Day to day, nobody suspects a thing. 

• Brohoof 1

People who know me personally will know. Its never obvious to anyone, unless you do go looking into my life, then it will be easy to find. Day to day, nobody suspects a thing.

It's not like it's something that would draw suspicion anyway. As with anything else you only draw attention to yourself when you try to hide something.

It's not like it's something that would draw suspicion anyway. As with anything else you only draw attention to yourself when you try to hide something.

That is true. Trying to hide doesnt actually work, it just draws suspicion. All the more chance that you will get found out, as curious people dig to find out. 

(edited)

My family and some of my friends. I don't mind they know it. This show isn't well-known where I live.

Edited by Blobulle

some of my teachers, my classmates, my residential staff. most people at my boarding school really.

my family till don't know though... my mum has seen my drawings because i forgot to hide them when she picked me up two weeks ago but i don't think she really cared that much. all she said was "these are nice." and then later in the car she sd that she would give me some frames to put them in. i love my mum :)

all of my immediate family and some of my friends, and anyone my daughter deems to tell when we're out and about! lol, if any one asks then i'm honest, see no point in hiding what I love!

My closest friends who are bronies, and my entire family in which I've showed the show too, and have only a few times shown interest but obviously deny the quality of it and put it down as a mediocre little girl's show. Honestly they never seem to show interest in anything I really enjoy. In no means anything new.