Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who knows you're a brony/pegasister?

Moniker

So, does anyone know you're a fan of the show? My family knows, both immediate such as brother, Mom, and Dad, or out of location family, like my nana. But, who do you know that know your "secret" show?

My whole family and all my close friends. They all accept it and don't feel disinclination against bronies. My mother even watched a few episodes and the reaction was positive.

My mom and some of my friends know. My mom is okay with it because my sister used to watch the show when she was little. My friends are okay with it as well because some think the show is pretty cool and others are bronies/pegasisters themselves.

(edited)

My sister's boyfriend.

The shrewd fellow snuck behind me while I was trying to figure out how to draw ponies.

Edited by Shadow Beam

My mum and dad know, my granny was in the room when I told them and I've told my brother. I also told my friend recently and we make jokes about how he can now blackmail me XD

I totally trust him though :)

My mom has watched four seasons of FIM with me (Spike is her favorite pony).  I bribed my cousin into watching a few episodes.  My Facebook cover and avatar are of Rainbow Dash; several other members of my family have seen these.  I've talked about watching the series with my brother and his fiancee.  I've worn pony shirts in public; to Wal-Mart, yesterday.  Some members of my family know that I'm romantically involved with Rainbow "Angelbaby." x3  Others must have at least figured out that I am attracted to her.

I guess that's all there is to tell.

• Brohoof 1

Some members of my family know that I'm romantically involved with Rainbow "Angelbaby." x3  Others must have at least figured out that I am attracted to her.

This picture sums up my feelings about this post pretty well. 

• Brohoof 2

This picture sums up my feelings about this post pretty well. 

I entered the fandom as a C-word (the most forbidden-est of forbidden utterances), I soon fell for an irresistible and vivacious (and irresistibly vivacious) pegasus woman with rainbows in her hair and cherries in her eyes.  I am, if I should wear any label at all, a ponylover; I don't attempt to hide this from those who know me.

Big whoop.

• Brohoof 2

No one, really. People USE to know, but that was years ago and I think they believe I'm not into it anymore. My mom knew because she spotted it on multiple occasions, two of my cousins. My sister and father found out because I assume my cousin told my sister whom told my dad, they both asked me about it. But like I said that was years ago and no one has mentioned it and neither have I. 

But I recently showed my friend "Friendship is Witchcraft" and he sat through the whole thing but it didn't seem like he was completely into it so he might have a sneaking suspicion that I may be one (I didn't tell him I watched the show, I just told him that I'd seen this and thought it was funny). Although he had already formed an opinion on bronies that's sadly negative. It was a little "test" (lol) to see if he would give the show a chance if he liked FiW and to kinda ease him into it but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I entered the fandom as a C-word (the most forbidden-est of forbidden utterances), I soon fell for an irresistible and vivacious (and irresistibly vivacious) pegasus woman with rainbows in her hair and cherries in her eyes.  I am, if I should wear any label at all, a ponylover; I don't attempt to hide this from those who know me.

Big whoop.

C-word as in C-yoU-Next-Tuesday?

Big whoop.

What ever floats your boat. But you have to admit that it sounds a little creepy. 

• Brohoof 1

C-word as in C-yoU-Next-Tuesday?

Yes.  Precisely what I meant.

What ever floats your boat. But you have to admit that it sounds a little creepy. 

I neither need your approval nor do I have anything to admit. x )  It's surprisingly uncommon in this fandom, but I'm actually happy.  I've no need of closets.

• Brohoof 2

Everyone I know now knows. I came out of the stables on Facebook the day I went to my first pony convention with my daughter on the off chance that a local TV camera crew caught me in my Applejack t-shirt and put me on the evening news.

• Brohoof 1

Only my friends know that Imlike MLP.

I mean, my parents know as well but they don't understand what bronies are

Only my sister and my friends know that I am a brony. Some people know that I am a brony but they laugh and make fun of me. I think those Anti-Bronies think that I watch G3. I never watch G3, only G1 and G4.

• Brohoof 1

I don't boast about it, but pretty much everyone I know, except for guys at my workplace. My friends aren't against it but they used to get annoyed from time to time, so I tend not to talk about it unless anyone asks. My family is pretty good with it, although they were VERY creeped out at first. I'm pretty open about it, despite being a pretty shy dude.

I wouldn't let anyone at work know, though. I know most of them would be like "eh, okay." But metal fabrication is populated by a lot of real Neanderthals.

It's actually quite funny, because it seems like pegasisters would seem to be more open about it, but I'm just one of the those weird pegasisters that only tells those that I trust. Three people I know know. My mother, my sister and my best friend. My dad would judge me for it, yet I've talked to my sis about MLP so much, he probably has figured it out. Who knows? My dad could even be a brony :P

My mom knows I like my little pony, and she may or may not believe that I'm a brony because she even watched the documentary. Not that I know of though, I sometimes watch Netflix with my family and I saw that "Brony" documentary being on the "What You've Watched" list. Makes me nervous because brony culture and style is very unique and may come off strange. I watched some of the documentary myself, and right when I noticed a few men dressing up as some of the female mane 6, I got nervous.

Not because I have an issue with it, because I know others do. :( getting back on topic though-- my mom talks mad horse dung about me to my dad sometimes so I wouldn't doubt if he knew already xD.  I don't mind, just as long as they don't judge, which they don't. (They still find it kinda weird that grown men enjoy it, but they honestly don't care, they're just curious on how that situation sprung.)

Uh.. in otherwords: they possibly believe I'm a brony, but overall they know I watch MLP:FiM. I probably just should of said that other than a lengthy response xD