Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever crushed on your same sex best friend?

Revy

I actually don't have any friends of the same sex as me.

I get along way better with guys.

My best friend, however, is a homosexual.

Even though he wouldn't even consider being with a female, I still find him pretty cute.

Yeah I do know what you mean there, I used to know a guy online whos like 6 years younger than me always trying to hit on me constantly, he still tries it now, I think I have just learned to live with it ^_^

If it ever gets to a threatening point, it could turn into a harassment case.

But I've also had experiences with guys hitting on me for months. Eventually I snapped. I can't handle someone licking my boots constantly when out there there is someone who will want them and will make them happy and be happy having them around. :P

Oooohohoho yes indeed. Several over time, including one present crush on a close friend. To lay out the details of it, I'm a polyamorous woman in a relationship with a man crushing on a woman in an open relationship who seems to have been dropping hints that she may actually reciprocate those feelings if I can let her know that I'm polyamorous and thus actually available.

Heh. Love is so weird.

• Brohoof 3

I do, but not a best friend. I have had a crush on a friend, but not a best friend, especially considering I don't have one. I never told her, and I got over it. Then, I got a 'sort of' crush on another friend, but she likes the friend. Now, my closer friend, kind of knows I have a 'sort of' crush on friend two, but I won't let her know that for sure, then she's got a crush on friend one, and I feel like, 'ugh'. I say 'sort of' crush, because I'm not 100% certain, I mean, I like her, but then I'm not a 100% sure, if that makes any sense. Then considering how young I am, I know there'll be more people out there, and I'm, confused about my feelings. For the sake of their privacy, there's friend one, friend two, and close friend, instead of their names, sorry if it's confusing.

I'll admit.... there are some guys on the forums and in real life I crush on.... but I'd rather keep whom they're anonymous.... 

i've had ONE but let's just say it didn't end well... 

he dumped me after a single day! all because of one text which was "byeXxxx"

best friend they even told the head of year that i was bi and then everyone found out thanks mr k.q

that's bullshit man... you have my pity 

Yes I had a huge crush on my best friend. Took a long to for me to work out I was bi. Eventually I told him and he was very nice about it but told me he just wasn't into other guys. But we've still really good friends - we've been through a lot together and we still treat each other like brothers. He's got a girlfriend now and is happy. For me is was also the first time I came out about being bi - because he took it well it eventually convinced me to tell my other friends too. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mmh, I don't think so.

I've had an awesome best friend back in middle school, I liked him a lot but I didn't love him (I'm straight).

We did hug once though.

Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

Sadly it has, I am not going to say his name but I felt a sexual urge for him after about 5 months of me an him being friends.

I though had a GF so I was not going to attempt to ask him out, if going to watch "Age of Ultron" counts then I had a date.

Sorry if I sounded a little too descriptive.

Edited by Lollipop Eclipse

I'm straight, but I can't help but I can't help but give my male friends signs of affection. Sometimes I say flirty double entendres, other times I bump and poke them. I don't do it to my female friends, because they might actually take it seriously. XD

What? A crush?? IN THIS ECONOMY??

In seriousness, I had sexual attraction towards people, but pfft not romantic. Romance are for the weak, bwahaha. I'm cupioromantic tho, so even since I'm aromantic I still wouldn't mind pretending/being in a very "lovey-dovey" relationship.

Well, now aiming towards the actual question-- with a friend? Not sure if half of the people who talk to me would be considered friends, but I've had acquaintances with nice bods? Sorry I just cannot connect towards romantic attraction. :blink:

Nope, I don't swing that way. And even if I did then I still wouldn't fall for him. He has the face that only a mother could love.

Pfffttt, hahaha. I feel ya. :P