Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the best, craziest party you've ever been to/attended?

Delzepp

So have you ever attended some wild, crazy parties, Pinkie Pie style and all?

Well what are you waiting for? share your experience  :lol:

Which was the craziest, funnest party you've been to?

And most importantly, what made it so crazy and awesome?

Dive school Class 110-14 Pre-graduation party. Over-the-top drunken wrestling, police showing up, a bar fight, and someone throwing up on someone's car. I passed out in the bathtub. :P

• Brohoof 1

Dive school Class 110-14 Pre-graduation party. Over-the-top drunken wrestling, police showing up, a bar fight, and someone throwing up on someone's car. I passed out in the bathtub. :P

whoa, sounds like serious fun (words chosen very carefully X3)

Last weekend, actually. ;p

It was really fun. There was dancing, music, and all that stuff. Not to mention there was a hella ton of snacks.

but did anyone break the sink (like in the party I was at)?

fun stuff though X3

I haven't been to a party in a couple of years. None of them were particularly crazy. None even really stand out in my memory.

oh well, maybe in the near future

I can invite you to one of my parties here to see the definition of crazy

being in this region (eastern europe), I've seen some pretty intense stuff

• Brohoof 1

The last one I attended this spring was really good, I like when they get intimate  :comeatus: I don't party much though, comparatively speaking.

It's great when everybody's friends and having fun together, but that isn't always the case, due to certain undesirable people I have the honor of knowing.

• Brohoof 1

i don't usually attend crazy parties but i did hang out with a group of nerds and we all brought food and sipped a little whine, the host was quite the chef and playful tossed a wine glass aside in mock irritation but luckily did not break said wine glass, not a big crazy party person i just like hanging out with a small group of friends being nerds

• Brohoof 1

I had a great St. Patrick's Day party with my friend josh a while back, got hammered at his place and then walked home. Nothing too exciting but it was fun.

Hmmm probably shot night at a frat house a few months ago. I was 9 shots deep, smoked 4 times inhaling a shitton of weed so I was feeling both effects, cops raided the party, I got laid that night, but I had to jump over a fence with my roommate's backpack on my back and sprint down the street back to the campus drunk and high and I surprisingly didn't bust my ass :)

When I was in high school, I went to one of those crazy high school parties.

I did not drink, but everyone else did. 

There was a lot of yelling, innapropriate behavior, alcohol, drugs, and just madness.

I ended up sleeping over there because my friend got really sick from drinking too much. 

yeah, I also generally don't drink when it comes to parties

somehow I find it funny seeing everyone else drunk from a lucid point of view

(edited)

All the parties i attend are crazy, since they mostly end with late night McDonalds (that means cheeseburgers), weed, shots and inner city strolling lol  :P - it's kinda funny that when you're drunk, you can talk to another drunk like you've known the guy for 15 years, haha

Edited by Guest

Strangely enough, the best party i ever attended was a huge house party my dad threw, the whole house was filled, music in every room and even a burger van on the lawn for unlimited free burgers! Good times.

I got sooooo wasted.

The most craziest party I've ever been to was just this past Tuesday. I went to my friend's birthday party and there were a couple people, but a lot to do. We played Super Smash Brothers and did two tournaments for the game. The tournaments were a players tournament and an amiibo's tournament. The players tournament was pretty competitive, but it was a lot of fun. The best part of the party was when we all formed into two teams and did a big game of minute to win it. There were different types of games and rules for each portion of the game, but it was very fun and so much laughter going on. There were games trying to get tea bags getting on the brim of the hat and hats went flying off and everyone was dying of laughter. There was even an event trying to get a cookie on your forehead into your mouth without dropping the cookie. Only a few people could do it, but it was funny for me and the others to make an attempt at it. In a way it felt like a Pinkie Pie party and I really enjoyed myself at my friend's party  :).

The only parties I've been to are family parties, birthdays and shiz. Haven't been to one in more than five years though and they were always boring anyway.

A few days before the end of middle school, we had a party at the school. A bunch of people, I admit, I was in it as well, we somehow tricked the teachers that we would be fine in the gym on our own and then went out the back door and through another way in and completely wrecked the school. The funny thing is, the only people who did this were in some sort of music class and when we all hid from the teachers in those rooms, we got away with it. 

I miss that grade. Good times.