Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

YouTube just decided to log me onto one of my forgotten accounts, so I got to watch some of my older subscriptions newer videos, which was great!

Not only had I forgotten the password, but YouTube didn't even ask me if I was the real person! Great job! >_>

The last YouTube video I watched, I actually went full troll mode in the comments. I know! That's bad, but the video is actually going to be taken down, since it is basically talking about a subject that, I will not post about here, for legal reasons. (it's not bad, just, it is 4chan leaks related). When the video is gone, so will all my comments be, so why not use that as an excuse and see how it is to be a troll for once? :unsure:

6 hours ago, Woohoo said:

One of the most overused sound effects ever.

I bet the driver doesn't get any royalties...

Interesting video! Moving picture?

2 hours ago, You said:

Heh, I think I watched the first or two of the newer movies, but never the series and it might be next on my list for live action shows (which I don't really watch anymore).

My bro suggested to start with the next generation.

Depends what you like. Deep Space 9 is generally considered the strongest of the TNG/DS9/VOYAGER/ENTERPRISE era. (late 80s-early 00s) I have just been rewatching the first half od DS9 season 1, and it starts out very strong.

But they all have good stuff.  :)

• Brohoof 1