Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Casual Baltimare RP Reboot #2 OOC/Planning

Fender

Oh my gosh, so sorry for the delay in posting, but I was out for a sleepover and just got home. The delay in making the roleplay means I have a bit less to catch up on though c: 

• Brohoof 1

Can I join in? Weekday all do I need to do?

May I see your OC please? Just read the rules, as long as your OC fits the requirements and you abide by the rules in place, you should have no problem getting in.

I will but I have to head to bed now I'm exhausted. What all does the character page need?

If you go here, you'll be taken to the page where you make your character's page. All the criteria is there c:

@@Cherry_Bloom

Yes you may, I hope you enjoy!

Sorry guys, I may not be able to do much posting until tomorrow, then I will have things to do on Monday and Tuesday, and then I could probably post again on Wesnesday. Still, keep the RP going, let's make it a good one. :)

I live! Sorry for my inactivity. I intend to start posting and stuff tomorrow. Just got back from MEPS and all that good stuff, so yeah. I hope everyone has been enjoying so far, though.

• Brohoof 1

Right then, so- sorry about all of my inactivity everyone, I started this RP and then got hit with a massive wave of personal life stuff, none of it is super bad or anything, but excuse me for the fact I've been taking a little personal time for my own agenda on the side. Anyway, I'm glad to see the lot of you are keeping this going. Keep it up! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Ochre_Dust,
Uh... Wha? I'm a little confused. Did you miss my post? I left you a reply, though it was three days ago so I understand if you did miss it @-@
(I'm extremely tired as I'm writing this, and prone to poorly explaining or phrasing things. So, if I seem rude, I apologize. I really don't intend to appear rude. I'm just wondering what happened ^^' )

Edited by Mint Drop

@@Ochre_Dust,

Uh... Wha? I'm a little confused. Did you miss my post? I left you a reply, though it was three days ago so I understand if you did miss it @-@

(I'm extremely tired as I'm writing this, and prone to poorly explaining or phrasing things. So, if I seem rude, I apologize. I really don't intend to appear rude. I'm just wondering what happened ^^' )

I saw it, I just didn't really see anything that would cause Aqua to stick around. She's waiting in her shop now for either Winter/Ever to arrive later, or some other customer.

I saw it, I just didn't really see anything that would cause Aqua to stick around. She's waiting in her shop now for either Winter/Ever to arrive later, or some other customer.

Ah, I see. I just figured you would've replied or said something about showing them to the hotel, but if you didn't/don't want to, that's okay.

I can't keep this rp alone by myself. I don't know what to do

Is every pony done with this rp or is any pony still wanting to continue cuz I've posted a few times to try and keep it rolling