Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Changeling Activism

The Down Trotten

Ever wonder why the Changelings were so evil? Sure they look scary and they are almost dopplegangers. But can we blame them? When to survive they must prey on the emotions of others? And can we blame their Queen for making the smart move that she did invading Equestria to feed her people. To feed, Something that all creatures most do to survive. 

And what has been done better this problem where no party comes out well in the end? Scattering the changeling's across hither and yound to the great unknowns. How does this solve anything for anypony or may I goes as far to say anybody? It angers the  changeling populace for revenge and further puts the citizens of Equestria in danger  of more changeling attacks. If anything the problem has been expanded.

What can be done then to solve this problem then? First the cease of vilifying changelings is a must. Then alternative methods of sustenance must be found for them. Perhaps even a peace party sent to find them and offer, dare I say it friendship. If magic at our command a solution must be possible.

I say we cannot call our selfs Equestrians and let this injustice happen any longer. We must act. Yes act on the behalf of the unfortunate Changeling! 

---

Seriously though would you be a Changeling activist?

• Brohoof 1

The problem is that they feed off love, so it's hard to satisfy them without hurting anyone.

Just like mosquitoes that suck our blood, we can't blame them because they only feed off blood, but we try to eliminate them because they're hurting us. It's normal.

The problem is that they feed off love, so it's hard to satisfy them without hurting anyone.

Just like mosquitoes that suck our blood, we can't blame them because they only feed off blood, but we try to eliminate them because they're hurting us. It's normal.

Just because it's normal doesn't make it right. And unlike mosquitoes who are just insects changelings seem to be creatures who have intelligence and emotions on par with ponies. And as far as we know they have only ever stolen love, via disguising themselves as the target loved one. But one could make the theory if they were given love freely to feed on then perhaps the other partaking party wouldn't be hurt 

I've been a changeling rights activist. Don't hold all changelings accountable for the actions of their power-mad Queen!

Changelings are ponies too!

I am definitely a Changeling Activist. Ever since I watched A Canterlot Wedding, I was. Even for little girls, it's kind of... wrong, you could say, that by solving people's problems you just simply kill the baddies, or kick them out without knowing any motives, reasons... Anything. 

Twilight and Celestia KNEW they fed on love, so why didn't they try compromising? Sure, they were in the middle of an invasion but there were only two options the changelings had. Either die alone in the wild, cold and sleepless, or make yourself known. Scream. Let everypony know that you're being oppressed biologically. 

The changelings did what they had to do, and they haven't touched Changelings since, which is honestly quite despicable. (Episode 100 doesn't count, practically everything there wasn't canon at all.)

But one could make the theory if they were given love freely to feed on then perhaps the other partaking party wouldn't be hurt

That would be the only right solution, not sure if it's possible though.

If one wanted a more extreme um solution one could propose that equestrian criminals of the highest orders (can't imagine there are too many but still for theory's sake) be senteced to be given over to the changeling populace.... Its a drak thought and probably an unpopular one  but it is a possible solution to the problem... maybe...

(edited)

Love isn't like blood where there is only a fixed amount.

Love can be infinite!  You (Yes, You!) can feed a changeling today at no cost to yourself!  

Just call this hotline at 1-800-CHNGLNG to be assigned a changeling to feed, love, and cuddle!

Build a better Equestria, where no species has to go hungry.  Call Changeling Love Ltd. (a not-for-profit organization) today!

Edited by Midnight Justice