Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The five types of bronies...

Harshreality

I'd say that I'm mainly Type I ("Just a fan") with a sprinkling of Type II ("Content creator", but I don't create enough content for that to matter).

5) The radical superfans.... These are the fans that take their love to another levels, almost turning it into a lifestyle of sorts. These are the most likely to display the negative characteristics of bronies, and so the "stereotypical" bronies used to discredit the fandom by haters. By far the most avoided and loathed group, they are likely to be the longest lasting fans of all. Their love is questionable at times, and can be off-putting.

They are the smallest group.

You kinda killed the concept here by conflating superfan with "annoying A-hole". If it weren't for the judgement based aspect of your #5, I would say I am a super fan. My room is ALL Equestrian. I do the hypnoponies stuff to experience Equestria as best can be given current technology and techniques. (Well, of course it is technically impossible to experience Equestrian life as it is a fictional place... ). That being said, I do not even wear my bronyism on my sleeve much. I do not do any disgusting or even over-the-top ANYTHING when it comes to the fandom.

Basically you merged Superfans, Cloppers, and Annoying Attention Seekers in to one group. I am not in to clop, and I am not one to seek attention or present anything that would be gross or offensive.

I guess I fall under 2.

though i often call my self a rabid fan (though i do respect if people dont like the show and such)

still means i might not shut up about MLP when it comes up.... jabbing may be necessary to remind me that i should shut up at times :lol: