Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies, what hair type do you fall for?

Sugar Pea

173 users have voted

1. 1. What color hair would you like your girl to have?

• Red Head!
    • Blonde!
    • Brunette!
    • Black!
    • It doesn't matter to me, depends on the girl. :)
  2. 2. What length looks better on a girl in your opinion?

• Short!
    • Medium!
    • Long Hair!
    • REALLY long hair!
    • She can be bald for all I care, i'll still love her. :3
  3. 3. Which style is cuter on a girl?

• Curly!
    • Wavy!
    • Straight!
    • Doesn't matter. :3
    • Pigtails!
    • Pony Tail!
    • French Braid!
    • Bun!

Appearance doesn't matter much, but it does matter some. Although, I care more about the face. Everything else is bonus as far as I'm concerned, so I don't really "fall for" any type of hair. There are, however, some I like more than others.

As for color, I like dark. Brown, black, purple, whatever as long as it's dark. The exception is if she's a natural redhead and has bright red hair. That almost always looks great.

Length, I don't care much. Short is generally pretty cute, I think, but long hair is often quite beautiful (unless she just don't give a fuck and never does anything with it, but that applies to pretty much any hair longer than an inch). Now, I have known girls with such long hair that it was kinda weird (how do you even successfully wash knee length hair?) and I can say that it was off-putting.

Style, I'm pretty open. The one thing I do find unattractive is when short hair is pulled back really far into a pony tail, so when looking at her from straight on you can only see tightly pulled hair. Also, I don't think much of when all the hair is in small braids. I like a few small braids, or one big braid, but when your entire head is covered in small braids, it just bugs me for some reason.

I don't fall for any special type of hair.

Anyway, It depends on the person, different people look good with different hair.

Looks are not too important to me, because most cats sort of looks the same.

As a cat I perfer mine with fur. :D (Of obvious reasons.)

Edited by A CrayZ Cat
  • Brohoof 1

really it depends on the girl, one of my friends really suits having short hair, but if another tried that, they wouldn't pull it off

as a general rule though, i think i prefer just a little longer than shoulder length :)

Curly long blonde haired girls, marry me now! xD

It's my favorite style, I think I developed that when I had that crazy crush on Taylor Swift a few years ago.

Blondes have always been the cutest to me.

I didn't see the option up there, but I also love it when girls dye their hair different colors, especially hot pink. ^^

I think it's so cute.

Oh, and if a girl dyed her hair to look like Twilight Sparkle's..

Yeah, I would make it my dream to marry that girl. ^^"

Well, I'm attracted to men, but on a man or woman I prefer straight hair, curls are a turn off for me.It doesn't have to be orderly, necessarily, just not curled. My current boyfriend has shoulder length blonde hair, which is perfect for me, lthough I'm usually not that into blondes. (Middle-of-back length straight light brown hair myself.)

Voting  because I'm somewhat bisexual.

If a girl has really long hair, down to her butt or so, I can't help but pause for a moment and look at her. :wub:

I've been trying to grow out my  hair and I hope to get it that long someday, even if it is a hassle.

Long hair is a sign of fertility and that's why people are typically attracted to it, or so I've seen a couple of studies report.

To me hair doesn't even matter that much, you should like someone based on what kind of person they are, not JUST because of how they look!

Hmm, can’t answer, since I prefer boys. XD I like there different styles, long hair is nice, and colored hair is also cool, but doesn’t need to be. 

Well, that really depends on the girl.
But, if you asked me about my favourite look, it is when the girl has medium curly hair :3
Still, the beauty is secondary thing.

Blonde ponytail is the best looking hairstyle on a girl in my opinion. Personally I'm usually not a fan of unnatural hair colors such as green, blue, etc.

For most issues of hair, I'm pretty open minded. Curly girly, wavy waif, straight . . . . Suzie?  :huh: Whatever!

The only stickler point I have when it comes to hair is length. I love me long luscious lochs!

I think it's because I prefer stylized visual aesthetics to more subdued ones, and characters with visual personality. Long hair just says to me that a woman is quite literally overflowing femininity, no matter how they choose to express it. Examples include:

Katara_smiles_at_coronation.png

euphemia-li-britannia.jpg

ElsaPose.png

ccf8524efe50250f7b32bcc498d1c1a2.jpg

daenerys-targaryen-en-juego-de-tronos.jp

64089__safe_princess-celestia_beautiful_

Fluttershy_(Grand_Galloping_Gala).png

And of course Fluttershy! Nopony can deny her superior beauty! All lesser form of feminine expression shrivel before her- *SMACK*  :blink: . . . Sorry.

That does raise an interesting observation though. Almost all of the characters I've had notable attraction to are some form of royalty (even Katara) and many have an almost mystical aspect to them. I wonder what this all says about my psychological profile?  :huh:

Edited by Steel Accord

What about female bronies? Should I still vote on this thread?

I tend to fall for dark blonde/light brunette guys with blue eyes. Thats my type anyway.

What about female bronies? Should I still vote on this thread?

I tend to fall for dark blonde/light brunette guys with blue eyes. Thats my type anyway.

I like wavy and straight hair mostly. Not fussy on length but I prefer something shorter than shoulder length. Also, keep it messy. I like messy hair better than brushed or slicked back hair.

Edited by Swoony
  • Brohoof 2

I don't really care about color of how long it is I am more of a person who goes for personality
but if i had to pick a style it would be a pony tail i think and why i think that is good looking i have no idea

I have a tendency to fall for blondes, but I'm really open to any color if I like the girl. I prefer long straight hair compared to the others, especially short, since very few girls can pull that off.

I've always loved girls with long hair. Order of color preference? Auburn, Brunette, Blonde. I like each of them with highlights. And sadly, my favorite styles weren't options! I love it when girls wear pigtails, braids, and especially dual braids/braided pigtails.

Easy to see why I fell in love with Apple Fritter and Anna (from Frozen)!

post-25639-0-42573600-1396139213_thumb.pngpost-25639-0-13235700-1396139315_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Even though we all have our types or preferences, this is kinda hard to answer in a sense. I know I have a type, but i've met guys who have fallen completely out my my usually preference who I find incredibly attractive. So I think it all depends on the person. What looks good on one person might not look good on someone else.

• Brohoof 1

Even though we all have our types or preferences, this is kinda hard to answer in a sense. I know I have a type, but i've met guys who have fallen completely out my my usually preference who I find incredibly attractive. So I think it all depends on the person. What looks good on one person might not look good on someone else.

That does make sense though. "Styles" are merely templates and a style that looks good on one person might make the other look like a wreck.

A "good" style is one that compliments and capitalizes on a person's existing features. The icing on the cake, if you will.

Rarity's well coiffed mane may be good on her, but could you really see it on Rainbow Dash? No, so that's why, when given the chance, Rarity opts to give Dash . . . whatever style she gave her. It complimented Rainbow's existing features.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2