Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies, what hair type do you fall for?

Sugar Pea

173 users have voted

1. 1. What color hair would you like your girl to have?

• Red Head!
    • Blonde!
    • Brunette!
    • Black!
    • It doesn't matter to me, depends on the girl. :)
  2. 2. What length looks better on a girl in your opinion?

• Short!
    • Medium!
    • Long Hair!
    • REALLY long hair!
    • She can be bald for all I care, i'll still love her. :3
  3. 3. Which style is cuter on a girl?

• Curly!
    • Wavy!
    • Straight!
    • Doesn't matter. :3
    • Pigtails!
    • Pony Tail!
    • French Braid!
    • Bun!

(edited)

This question is more directed to the guys on this site, just to see which hair type gets the most love out of you! ;3

I shall kill this cat with my curiosity, so let's try it shall we?
(Votes will not be public!)

Edited by HomuKitteh
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Blonde, though I don't care depends. Then the hair length, doesn't matter either but long is cool. Then both straight and pigtail, pigtail is cute.

Now that I think of it I hardly think about hair types at all.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Oh and for guy's hair I don't particularly like short hair period. Most people can't pull off short hair.

Total shaves and long hair are where it's at, yo! Relevance to topic: 1/10

• Brohoof 2

Hair is actually a big deal for me in finding someone physically attractive. It needs to be at least kind of long for me to find a girl attractive. Color doesn't really matter, though I do lean towards brunette. Style doesn't matter.

• Brohoof 2

I don't really care about hair color, (though I have a special weakness for light brown) and the ideal hair style in my opinion is a medium to long-ish length French Braid. 

• Brohoof 1

Since I'm Bi, I'm gonna answer for lulz

I don't like blondes. It usually looks... cheap or something. Redish blonde or dirty blonde is cute. Not light blonde, ick. Love Brunettes too.

Loooooong hair, long waves. Or high ponytails :3 I like straight too. but not reallyyy curly hair.

If it's healthy, shiny, long, and natural I'll probably dig it.

I don't really have have much a of preference to style. Whether its short or long, curly or straight, I don't mind. I do like brunettes a bit more, put I also like blonde of redheads... redheads usually are pretty cute :3.

• Brohoof 1

It does not bother me much but different hairstyles match different people but according to my matchmaking history i'ts normally them cute brunettes. Blonds have been nothing but trouble too me. and the only red head i went out with was a brony i met in NY but since we live too far away we decided to break it off still friend tho  :D

• Brohoof 1

Now, I'm not the kind of person who would be selective about what hairstyle any potential romantic interest would have, but... I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a preference.

My preference is the long, free hair. The hair that goes down past the shoulders, and has various parts that stick out. A messy sort of look, somewhat unkempt.

I'm just a sucker for long, messy hair, essentially.

• Brohoof 2

I love the 'emo style' hair, I find that very attractive on girls it suits, but in general don't really mind I also quite like sporty looking ponytails and stuff :) 

• Brohoof 2

Blonde and about 100 feet in length. (God I love rapunzel, she's so adorable).

In all seriousness, i actually do prefer long blonde hair. Like butt-length. Or longer... Possibly...

• Brohoof 1

Long or medium hair that's straight. Color? Depends on the person. But, I don't care for looks. If I had to choose then that's where I'd lye. Otherwise I'm all for personality.

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 1