Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the best role model among the mane 6?

Waplon

Hmmm... I'd say either Twilight or Applejack are probably the best role models of the Mane 6. Those two seem to be the most well-rounded and balanced of the group; don't get me wrong, they still have plenty of flaws, just less major ones or frequently reoccurring ones than the other four.

Applejack definitely seems to be the best rolemodel.

Determined, hard working, kind... But that's just what I think.

You deserve a medal for this post.

A brohoof medal!

Applejack. Honesty. 'Nuff Said

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei3oWfXmfFY

You were saying?

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle, and that is why she is my favorite pony.

- Is fair when her friends fight over the Gala ticket.

- Knows that Gabby Gums should have not been writing those articles about ponies.

- Knew something was up at Shining Armor's Wedding.

Applejack is a close second.

Edited by Medley

I just realized something. Each of theme has their flaws, so without each other, they OK role models. But if they work together and stuff, they prove to be very role-model worthy material

I don't think it's a stretch to say that your point is a fundamental to the show. Although they each have strengths as role models, none are perfect. They compliment each other as friends.

AppleJack, because she is honest, and THAT is important!

Twilight Sparkle, she has her studies on mind and all.

Those are the best role models, but not my faves :P .

Nah, you're all off track. The Mane 6 have all proven to be kookie pants in one way or another thanks to season 2. Nah, when it all comes down to it, I think kids really have one GOOD role model to look up to, and let's be honest, he doesn't get nearly enough screen time.

That's right, you know him and love him, I'm talking about Big Macintosh. :mellow:

Think about it. He's reliable, kind hearted (honestly, a GREAT BIG SOFTIE, ref, The Last Roundup), responsible (practically runs the Apple's farm single hoofedly), always willing to lend a helping hoof around Ponyville(MMM-Mystery), and always a Gentlecolt to the phillies. He really is the perfect stallion. And no, that is NOT my pony crush talking. :P But I suppose if you want a close second, Applejack will do. She's the only one who didn't go pretty much batcrap crazy, or turn into a total bihoch this season... (I'm looking at YOU Rarity! ((Sisterhoof Social)) )

Bunny_San, it said the Mane 6. :P

I think Rarity is the least, even if her element if Generosity. She's can be self-centred and greedy.

I think Twilight Sparkle is the most. She's always willing to go the extra mile for her friends, is modest, and doesn't mean any bad.

I'd say Applejack. I wanted to say Twilight but she had two episodes where she goes crazy.

Does that really matter? The all have episodes where they have mental breakdowns.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have to go with Twilight, since a majority of the morals involve her in some way. She makes mistakes, but she learns from them. And that's what rally makes a role model, a role model.

Edited by SBaby

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Applejack seems the most normal and hardworking. She also seems the nicest all around pony. That doesn't make her my favorite, but I think you would be best off living like AJ.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

• 10 months later...

All of the mane 6 and some of the secondary ponies are decent role models but which one is the best? I personally think it is Applejack, Applejack is hard working, humble, faithful to her friends and family, is honest to a fault and always keeps her word even to her enemies like the Flim Flam brothers for example. She is very friendly and hospitable as she gave Twilight Sparkle the warmest welcome of all the mane 6 when she first arrived in Ponville. And she was able to handle the tragic situation of her parents passing at a young age very well by taking on more responsibility than most young fillies would normally take on by helping to run the family business and acting not only as a sister but also a mother figure to Apple Bloom.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 4

Cliché, it seems, but I'm going with Applejack. Mostly because, it's part of her character to be a role model, isn't it? Just the way Apple Bloom looks up to her makes me think of her as a role midel. And she seems to provide pretty good advice to ponies.