Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the best role model among the mane 6?

Waplon

One thing many have praised FiM about is like, unlike other similar shows, the mane 6 are generally actually decent role models for kids watching. But which one(s)in particular do you think the kids watching should most want to emulate?

For me, it's Twilight and Fluttershy.

They all have their admirable traits when it comes to being a role model.

Twilight: logic and reasoning skills, academic discipline as well as normal discipline

Applejack: honesty, hard work

Rainbow: passion, determination

Rarity: generosity, personal hygiene, helps her friends succeed

Pinkie Pie: compassion, empathy, cheering others up

Fluttershy: kindness, dependability

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 22

I have to agree with the Doctor on this one. Each pony has their own unique character, complete with their positive traits as well as their flaws. I think it is a personal choice as to which pony someone will look up to and I'd like to dismiss the thought that one pony is "a better role model" than the others.

For example, someone who is depressed may look up to Pinkie Pie because she is always happy and positive, despite her rather depressing past.

I don't think there is only one pony who everyone should admire. The best role model depends on who you are and what motivates you to improve your overall being.

• Brohoof 4

Applejack (I'll admit, its a biased decision. She's that awesome :)). She is really making it hard for me to lay around in bed most of the time. She makes me want to get fit, get active (Is pacing considered excercise? If so, I do that more than Twi does :lol:), yet then I realize there's a nice, crisp copy of MW2 waiting to be played, and it really makes it hard for me to decide :huh:

• Brohoof 2

I would have to say Twilight, because I prefer the intellectual type myself. I never really liked cocky, smug and arrogant people.

Aside form being the most sensible, she's also a bit modest and very studious(though we know that already).

Not to mention very serious when it comes to deadlines.. like me. :o

They're supposed to be all role models (elements of harmony). However I think Twilight Sparkle and Applejack are the best for being role models.

• Brohoof 1