Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Shows You Wish Would Get Canceled

Castle Bleck

Can The Simpsons PLEASE die?

I personally think that SpongeBob needs to be cancelled, it's a money hungry cash cow, and, let's be honest, it was one when we were little, too. It's just gotten so bad.

But Stephen Hillenburg is coming back to Spongebob, and he's going to make it good again...

• Brohoof 1

Phineas And Ferb, Teen Titans GO! and Spongebob.

I seriously wouldn't mind if one out of Adventure Time, Steven Universe or  Regular Show decided to bite it (No offence, fans) as in terms of quality, considering Season 5, My Little Pony is a the forefront more than ever.

The finale will be them driving to the Christmas pageant at the beginning of the series if the creators get their way.

I personally think that SpongeBob needs to be cancelled, it's a money hungry cash cow, and, let's be honest, it was one when we were little, too. It's just gotten so bad.

You are officially my worst enemy. Spongebob is my favorite cartoon of all time. :okiedokielokie:

Okay, maybe not worst enemy but I couldn't disagree more. I fucking love Spongebob. :lol:

Phineas And Ferb, Teen Titans GO! and Spongebob.

I seriously wouldn't mind if one out of Adventure Time, Steven Universe or  Regular Show decided to bite it (No offence, fans) as in terms of quality, considering Season 5, My Little Pony is a the forefront more than ever.

You too. :okiedokielokie:

For the life of me I can't get into Adventure Time. Every time I try I can't get over the artstyle but I really really want to cuz everything else looks great.

• Brohoof 1

Family guy.

SpongeBob

EVERYTHING on Cartoon Network save Adventure time, Clarence, and Stephen Universe... Seriously Cartoon Network quality is that of what comes out of a particularly unhealthy American mans rectum.

Family guy.

SpongeBob

EVERYTHING on Cartoon Network save Adventure time, Clarence, and Stephen Universe... Seriously Cartoon Network quality is that of what comes out of a particularly unhealthy American mans rectum.

Clarence is fucking horrible. Regular Show is pretty good. So is AT and SU.

I like all of it. Never seen more than a few episodes that I didn't like.

...One Coarse Meal, though....*shudders* Nightmare fuel.

Well the reason I give Clarence a pass, is that it's not particularly bad for children.... Teen Titans go however has backwards morals, and in general is not a good role model

...One Coarse Meal, though....*shudders* Nightmare fuel.

I don't think I've seen that one but one episode does not ruin an entire series.

...Which Teen Titans? If it's the original, I say nay to it going.

Go on the other hand...meh.

I don't think I've seen that one but one episode does not ruin an entire series.

Basic plot: Mr. Krabs tries getting Plankton to KILL HIMSELF.

...Which Teen Titans? If it's the original, I say nay to it going.

Go on the other hand...meh.

Basic plot: Mr. Krabs tries getting Plankton to KILL HIMSELF.

Meh. I've seen worse in cartoons.

• Brohoof 1

If you really pay attention to oldies like Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry you'll see a lot of less-than-ethical things. Suicide was a rather common element for one reason or another and it was hardly the worst thing out of such cartoons.

• Brohoof 1

If you really pay attention to oldies like Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry you'll see a lot of less-than-ethical things. Suicide was a rather common element for one reason or another and it was hardly the worst thing out of such cartoons.

Yeah, but morals have changed.

Yeah, but morals have changed.

I don't think that really makes a difference if they're using the same jokes with the same tone forty years later.

A suicide joke is still a suicide joke no matter what era you're in.

The show that I think deserves to be cancelled include Star Wars Rebels, it necessarily bad and I wouldn't care much if it stayed but Star Wars the Clone Wars fans were expecting another great insight to star wars instead we get this watered down cliche coming of age story with a goofy "kid" friendly looking animation (boo bring back Star Wars 1313). Other than that any shittily 3d animated shows also deserve to be cancelled.

Clone Wars started out exactly the same way. If you gave that show a chance to get good, why not let Rebels have the same opportunity? If anything, the first season of Rebels was markedly better than the first season of Clone Wars.

Ahsoka_Tano.png

Dora The Explorer, Bubble Guppies, Family Guy, and Teen Titans Go!. Why you may ask? No. 1 My sister bothers me with the first 2 and that the others are REALLY ANNOYING!.

(edited)

Sanjay & Craig. Sorry to those that actually LIKE this show but... it's so gross. Ugh. I just can't get into it and probably never will. 

Also...

DORA THE EXPLORER. LIKE OMFG SERIOUSLY ALL SHE DOES IS REPEAT SHIT AND IT'S EFFING ANNOYING HOW CAN PRESCHOOLERS ENJOY THAT STUFF TELL ME WHY. I was forced to watch an episode of it in a Toybox class once, and I wanted to fricken die.

Edited by sweeToxic

(edited)

Not sure if Johnny test is still airing but if it is it should be cancelled along with every other Scott Fellows show ever made.

The Simpsons, COME ON MATT ITS BEEN 27 FUCKING YEARS DUDE! And nearly 600 episodes! I think its time to say goodbye to Americas (used to be favorite) dysfunctional family.

Family Guy cause it's purposely trying to be as offensive as possible in a desperate effort to keep it's self relevant against a decade that could give a fuck less. 2010's, I love you. 

Also Teen Titans Go. A spin-off show that is so disrespectful to it's source material, I wonder how it even got green lighted. Seriously! Who the fuck is watching this show and liking it!?  

I would rather talk about shows that I believe got canceled too early, such as Class of 3000.  

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 1