request shop The Jellyfish request shop~

Jellyfish

(edited)

So I'm willing to take requests! 

I'm willing to draw:

Ponies

Maybe humans

Other MLP species (Gryphons, dragons, zebras e.t.c)

With very few exceptions.

Some ground rules (If these are not followed, your request will not be considered):

Please have at least one Image of the OC you want drawn, reference sheets preferred but not required.

Please include at least three words to describe your OCs personality.

Please try include a description of a preferred pose. If you have no preference, then make sure you follow rule two very thoroughly. 

No made up species of ponies please

Please provide the name for your OC.

If it is a pony OC, please include a brief description of their cutiemark and what it means. If they do not have a cutie mark this can be ignored.

If it's not an OC but rather a canon character the only rule that's really still relevant is rule 3.

This is not first come first serve.

Some MLP examples:

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.cata

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.i_ve

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.almo

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.stra

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.he_m

Some human/humanoid examples:

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.mah_

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.more

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.caut

sig-3970247.sig-3970247.sig-3970247.craz

(please note: I am VERY unlikely to draw a fullbody if it is human as that is a lot more work than I am up for at the moment)

Okay, well thanks for reading through all that! If you didn't go back and look silly, if you don't follow the rules I won't consider your request!

Well, if you've seen and read everything, go ahead and post away!

Edited by Jellyfish

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Reference.

post-24809-0-47430700-1433712757_thumb.p

2. Personality.

Happy, fun, and energetic.

3. Pose.

Sleeping on a pile of waffles while wearing his yellow tie.

4. His name is Mars Orbit.

5. His CM is a purple telescope.

It shows his love for astrophysics.

I really hope o I did that right.

@@Jellyfish,

Hi! Amazing artwork. :lol: I have a request-- can you draw a sword? If you cannot, ignore the first spoiler tag and refer to the second for my other request. :lol:

Name: Little Red

Personality (3 words): quiet, loyal, loves-swordfighting (Sorta one word..? :D)

Pose: some sort of fighting stance with the sword (shown below) in her mouth. Perhaps low to the ground.

42e10a431be5f7795d5ec9a98ae0e93a.png

Katana-nagai.jpg

Additional Notes: she has a very small build. For further information, her character page is in my signature. As she has a cloak on, I don't think a cutie mark image is necessary, but let me know if you want on. :lol:

If for any reason you can't do the first request, I would love, love, love it if you could do this one instead. I am not asking for both to be done, and if you'd rather do this one because it's easier or any other reason, go ahead. :lol:

Name: Björg

Personality: Proud, noble, sarcastic, confident, flirts-with-every-female-ever

Pose: preferably a front view of her, grinning with rather long fangs and eyebrows raised. Not sure if griffins have fangs because they have beaks, so feel free to ignore that last bit. XD You can draw her in any style you like, I'm aware the image of her below is not an MLP-style griffin at all.

Image:

55cf8bb21e6abfd6255e131a0ead6f3f.png

Additional notes: link to her character page in signature. Also, she's female-- I know some people keep thinking she's male. :P

Thank you so much for your time! If there are any problems, please tell me!

Please draw an OC for me.

vno004.jpg

Three words to describe my OCs personality are -

-  Sinister

-  Magic enthusiast

-  Psychopatic

No preference on the pose.

OC's name is Synyster.

Cutie Mark

16auntv.jpg

Description of Cutie Mark:

A heavy two-handed sword with a black magical aura.  My OC's horn has a black aura when he uses magic.

It means he has an unusually stronger ability to lift stuff up with his magic than normal unicorns.  It's a sword because he uses his magic for destruction rather than using his abilities for good.

(edited)

Try this one! It's Awesome!

Name: Gravity Source

Description: Commando Of Shapeshift

Cutie Mark: Minus-Gravity Sensor

Cutie Mark Meaning: He can pull any props using his gravity power, also he has the mini lightning storm magic spell, also he can spawn a magical spell that will rise the clouds to attack using it's lightning storm.

OC Image: vsglc8.jpg

However, there are 3 other OC's and they are a shapeshift commandos, they have a shapeshift suit.

I heard blue lake by disarmonia mundi while i'm trying to post this reply, and took me 30 mins :P

Edited by Shape-Shift

eg-fd.png.a55d52953249d8ab0ea4015b39b0ddc6.pngEgyptian/Fardilian brony, Leader & Mastermind of Project: FORM.

Hi, do you think you can draw Anette?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/judy-anette-r8187

Personality:
Light-hearted
Forgiving
Fun-loving

Her cutie mark is three marionette strings, representing her talent with puppeteering. Also, if you don't want to draw the dolls, then you don't have to. I appreciate it, regardless.  :lol:

(edited)

Hey, could you draw my OC (Slick Sterling) for me? Best reference pics I have:

post-32228-0-65801600-1437871922_thumb.jpg

post-32228-0-45832700-1437871904_thumb.png

Pegasus, Male but with female style muzzle. 3 words for personality? care-free, laidback, and a little clumsy. As for the position, can you do him doing literally anything in a flying pose? I don't have any pics of him flying :P

And his cutie mark is a blank CD, for his talent of playing bass guitar and selling CDs

Edited by Mothra

Purple_Abstractsignature_2.jpg

(edited)

Shutterbug ,Female, Pegasus:

28kmw53.jpgmv2fkz.jpg

Introverted, loyal. funny

pose: listening to music on headphones (maybe with a cassette player) or wielding  a blue lighsaber dressed as a jedi, which ever is easier for you. 

Thanks

Edited by SixShooterOutlaw

sig-33969.sig-33969.sig-33969.sig-33969.
                                                Sig by: Wheatley
 Come ask me stuff!:Ask The Outlaw .  The Quantum Leap Fans Thread  CheesePie FanClub The Baymax Fan Club

Name: Night Royalty

Species: Saberhorn (Bat Pony Unicorn)

Personality: Bright, crazy, determined

Cutie Mark: A dark grey crown with a crescent moon on the middle, stars on the side points and 3 amethysts under each points..

Cutie Mark meaning: Night Royalty was born into saberhorn nobility, and was admitted to Luna's School For Gifted Saberhorns, as she had powerful magical surges when she was just a filly. During her initiation test, Night Royalty had a magical surge, as she could not control her powers (somewhat similar to Twilight's entry test.) She caused a lot destruction, before Luna showed up. (After Luna was forgiven for becoming Nightmare Moon.) Once Luna calmed her down, Luna said that Night was meant for bigger things than just an ordinary, noble Saberhorn. Luna also noticed something on Night Royalty's flank. Her cutie mark. Making Night Royalty her apprentice, Luna taught Night Royalty to control her powers.

Basically, Night Royalty's cutie mark means that she is meant to be a royal of the night.

ewffyBE.png

If you could perhaps draw an image of an OC of mine called Salmon Spring? In the image below, she's the pink unicorn filly. She's quite smart, but also introverted because the hard life she's lived being raised by her brother (also pictured). So for personality, I'd say: Intelligent, Introverted, Curious.

If you could draw her cuddling up to Princess Luna, both of them in a reclined position, that would be awesome. For a cutie mark, it'd be a key, half of it made of iron, the other half made of gold, to represent her budding talent in transmutation magic. The image below is from before she got her cutie mark.

v4PeZBn.jpg

@

Last one tonight.

req_3_by_crystaljellyfish-d92tttl.jpg

Night-night everyone! I might not be able to do any more tomorrow either as my dad will be working on my computer, but I could do a traditional sketch or two if anyone is interested.

(edited)

I do have a gryphon, if you're willing to draw him, friend!

His name is Zypher. He's really shy, but not scared! Kind, courteous, and caring, yet bold. I suppose his pose could be whatever's easiest for you. I'd prefer a front-facing pose, however! ^-^

EvR4iFV.png

iO9cYPP.jpg

XJ1CO3w.jpg

Edited by duststorm.

Well, @Little Red pointed me to this shop, and your artwork really is wonderful! So, I have a request.

I'm a bit of a scrub, and haven't drawn one of my OCs, Strider, outside of a ponybase. Hoping to put one of your drawings on his character page. Information below.

Image: I'm ashamed to say it, but I can't get the image to work. :blush: I know it makes it harder on you, but can you look at my signature for his image?

Name: Strider

Personality: Noble, calm, pacifist, likes to work things out. Personal motto: United we stand, divided we fall.

Pose: I'd like him in a strong posture, looking determined. Maybe a dramatic wind blowing his cape and mane or some such. Do whatever you feel like--I just want it kind of simple, to put it in his character page.

Cutie mark: A simple map and compass, representing his love of history and exploring it. Something like this:

map-compass-clip-art-354744.jpg

(edited)

Names: Kivil and Fancy Pants
Personality: Kivil, artsy, rushy, and playful
Personality: Fancy Pants is a canon character
base_5_by_scenesketchbook-d5xswzv.png
Cutiemark: Kivil's cutiemark is a paint brush with pink paint on it that made a pink swirl. It the paintbrush stands for her love for art and the swirl stands for the curls in her mane and tail
Cutiemark: Fancy Pant's cutiemark is this: fancypants___cutie_mark_by_hawk9mm-d5bbs

rBUaHcS.pngFtT5eWY.png?1

(Those above are pictures of Kivil)

Edited by Kivil

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

Can you draw my ponysona?
And its personalities? well he is A Hyper, Fun, and Exited pony, and can you draw him do urm? well DJ mixing? his talent is making EDM music but loves DJ mixing so can you at least draw him dj mixing and also i wasn't able to find a cutie make so yeh sorry but yeh.

here is a picture of my oc for reference

lol.png

be kewl armite? (and lyra ftw)
dufGQNS.png