general How Cute are you?

Sky Knight

Cuteness Level  

336 users have voted

1. 1. How cute do you think you are?

Are you trying to get an insight into the community's personality and orientation to rate their own merits, weighing up the community's introversion, extrovertion and self-esteem tendencies or are you just looking for a date?

What? These are just my humble questions. :lol:  Nothing deep like you're saying...

Nope. I AM NOT CUTE :okiedokielokie:

Awww, but you are very cute.

• Brohoof 1

sig-34488.sig-3950160.YOMq8iF.png

created by

Blue Moon

What? These are just my humble questions. :lol:  Nothing deep like you're saying...

Just ask me out if you're interested... :)

• Brohoof 4

I'm not a medical expert, psychologist, psychiatrist, teacher or love doctor. Take my words with a pinch of salt, yeah?

I am an experienced cook, musician and care worker though, so that's something.

In terms of physical appearance and mannerisms, I think I'll go with 7 (but that's on a good day ^^; ) My sister and her friends were calling me cute, but since I'm very quiet I don't talk to people my age, so I don't know what they think ^^;;

A4uom9f.gif

I wouldn't think so, at least not by the standard definition of "cute." I was hoping that I'd be able to rely on charm and personality, but...no...

Though I do have to wonder if stating that you think you're cute in anyway detracts from the cuteness.

post-8308-0-29731900-1387311955.png

Onwards to my DeviantArt page!

Sig by the illustrious Kyoshi!

(edited)

153qi3a.jpg

I'm cuter than this wretched thing.... that's not saying much :P... something like responding to this thread or this topic I'd let others decided for themselves as I would feel strange on rating myself on how I think I looked... just my 2 cents. 

Edited by Harvest Moon
  • Brohoof 3

sig-3975269.153qi3a.jpg

I'm cuter than this wretched thing.... that's not saying much :P... something like responding to this thread or this topic I'd let others decided for themselves as I would feel strange on rating myself on how I think I looked... just my 2 cents. 

That Scion....why....just why....

I'd say imma 2...then i look in the mirror see my pimples and say, "Oh....im barely a one."

Idk, older ladies think im handsome....so maybe i have that Dean Martin kinda face.

• Brohoof 1

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

Not very, between a 3 and a 4. I've heard it a few times here and there, never very often and never very convincing. 

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

(edited)

I voted 4. I'm a guy in my late teens, and I don't really think I look cute.

Handsome, perhaps somewhat, but not super-sexy. ^_^

Edited by Grepper
  • Brohoof 1