Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any new MLP Forum Members that has great potential to well known?

Chantilly Angel

This is kinda the sequel to my other thread:

Ok, we've heard about the people who's been here from since the dawn of time and all had made a mark here on the MLP forums, but which newbies do you think will, within time, will become one of the likes of them?

Vote Doctor Whooves!

Because he already knows what will happen.

Good call 10th incarnation of myself.

I'll basically echo what Aureity said, anyone can be a well-known to the community when they participate often and everywhere, and offer insightful posts, topics, art, and other positive contributions.

• Brohoof 2

Anyone can. It's just a matter of dedication and personality.

This is it exactly, but ummm... I am kind of a newbie.... I have only been here for two months. That certainly does not make me a veteran. And, actually, I just write walls of text. It is my nature. I have always been like this. I wouldn't think of myself as having made a mark.

I mean, this is a community of users. Everyone is equally important. When I came to this site, I decided to join it because I saw that the community, as a whole, was fantastic.

If the only members that were here were the members that had "made a mark", then this site would suck. Every single individual member of MLP Forums is important in order for the site to be a fun and healthy community for all.

• Brohoof 14

Seven months, but your point still stands.

Tich likes to think he's one of the "Oldies." Heck, I barely qualify myself ;)

The only way to determine whether a user has the potential to become famous 'round here, is to wait until they become famous themselves. I'd say everyone will become famous (In some cases, infamous), provided they stay on the fourms long enough.

A few things that help are to make quality posts, post often, actually make sense in your posts, and it helps to have a username that you've used for 12 years, yet managed to become a terrible pun as soon as ponies popped up. I'd say that last bit is a one in a million chance though.

• Brohoof 4

...and it helps to have a username that you've used for 12 years, yet managed to become a terrible pun as soon as ponies popped up. I'd say that last bit is a one in a million chance though.

The best part is that you ran with it like there was no tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

The best part is that you ran with it like there was no tomorrow.

It was either that or I switch to a different username, which I certainly did not want to do. Luckily I've got a sense of humor, so it worked out to my advantage ;)

But anyways, to reiterate on what I said before, Libertina Kohr-Ah is doing a good job of posting enough to become famous quickly, and her constant silliness only amplifies that possibility. Other than her, new members really don't stick out well, and I honestly prefer the good old 2011 crowd, with a few minor exceptions.

• Brohoof 2

Tich likes to think he's one of the "Oldies." Heck, I barely qualify myself ;)

The only way to determine whether a user has the potential to become famous 'round here, is to wait until they become famous themselves. I'd say everyone will become famous (In some cases, infamous), provided they stay on the fourms long enough.

A few things that help are to make quality posts, post often, actually make sense in your posts, and it helps to have a username that you've used for 12 years, yet managed to become a terrible pun as soon as ponies popped up. I'd say that last bit is a one in a million chance though.

No offense I thought you're user name meant what i thought it meant...oh my dirty mind.

Aim high, new comers :)

But don't overdo it. You'll never be as awesome as I am ;)

But anyways, to reiterate on what I said before, Libertina Kohr-Ah is doing a good job of posting enough to become famous quickly, and her constant silliness only amplifies that possibility. Other than her, new members really don't stick out well, and I honestly prefer the good old 2011 crowd, with a few minor exceptions.

Libertina already sticks out in my mind as one of the most polarized people on the forum. It seems that every other post she makes drastically alters my opinion of her XD

Although, in the end, she's always cool.

I plan on becoming the internet tough guy around here soon enough

As long as people don't hate me, I'm good

One of my posts got 20 likes/brohoofs though, and I'm somewhat proud of that...

• Brohoof 1

I plan on becoming the internet tough guy around here soon enough

As long as people don't hate me, I'm good

One of my posts got 20 likes/brohoofs though, and I'm somewhat proud of that...

I've seen you around. Although, I think I remember you mostly because of your avatar :P